1.    #1  
    I just got a treo 650 and I want to know if there is an FTP utility for the treo, also I want to know what program I could use for individual ringtones. If you know of a few programs please let me know. Thank you.
    There are FTP utilities on the market, as well as ssh and database tools. A quick search on google.com will show you many.

As for ringtones, there are many apps for that. Try a search here for the string ringtone app. I can't recommend any because I don't use any. You can also try a search at the T|C store. Just click the Software link at the top of this screen.

Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by mediasi
    There are FTP utilities on the market, as well as ssh and database tools. A quick search on google.com will show you many.

As for ringtones, there are many apps for that. Try a search here for the string ringtone app. I can't recommend any because I don't use any. You can also try a search at the T|C store. Just click the Software link at the top of this screen.

Pamela
    I have searched for FTP utilities and can't find any that have a GUI or have been updated recently, so do you have any specific ones that you use?
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    ezftp

and

ringo pro for indiv ringtones
    Sprint 700p