1.    #1  
    Apple released an update to iSync today. All Apple advertised is improved Tiger compatability. Any idea whether it improves Palm Syncing? Allows multiple addresses to be synced?
    Not sure what you mean, given that I've never had any complaints about iSync to begin with. What do you mean by syncing multiple addresses?
    Installed it. Still doesn't see my 650. Very frustrating.
    Really? I assume you tried adding the device as a Palm device? I've really had no problems. With Tiger, you don't even need to download the Isync conduits from the apple website.
    and you do need palm desktop installed.
    Quote Originally Posted by aristarchus
    Not sure what you mean, given that I've never had any complaints about iSync to begin with. What do you mean by syncing multiple addresses?
    I take multiple addresses to mean, for example, when you have both a work and home address for someone. There doesn't seem to even be a way to manually do this on my new Treo 650, but I would very much like to have all my contact information available to me.

Also, when I just synced as a test, the first address, which was the home address, synced. The work address, of course, did not. However, the home address was listed as the work address in Contacts. Any fixes for that?
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberthorn
    I take multiple addresses to mean, for example, when you have both a work and home address for someone. There doesn't seem to even be a way to manually do this on my new Treo 650, but I would very much like to have all my contact information available to me.
    Yeah!! So do I. This has bugged me since the very first Palm Desktop's / Palms. The older ones had no support for more than one address, so I kind of accepted it then, but the newer machines should really be able to sync more than one adress. Even the all-touted Outlook-Synchronizations still skip that. At least they all did when I looked into this matter about half a year ago.

But fortunately we are living in a mac niche world. We have a very nice address book, which is capable of zillions of adresses per person (okay, four). And there's a nice little address book-steroid called Super Names that is capable of displaying more than one address. *And* everything *can* be synchronized via iSync. Not easily (you need to export the adresses, mangle them and reimport them at least once) but doable.

Still, this should be possible right out of the box.