Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I have a Treo 600

How to turn off the sound of turning on/off the radio?

Of course do not tell me about the upper buton that shuts off all sounds!!

I am using a soft that shuts off and turns on the radio for the night. I dont like that sometimes I am sleeping an the sound of turning off on is bothering me. Is a software that can do this, or maybe a method to delete this sound of turning off/on.

Thank you
  2.    #2  
    I have a Treo 600

I am using a soft that shuts off and turns on the radio for the night. I dont like that sometimes I am sleeping an the sound of turning off on is bothering me. Is a software that can do this, or maybe a method to delete this sound of turning off/on.

Thank you
  3.    #3  
    I have a Treo 600

Thank you
  4.    #4  
    I have a Treo 600

Thank you
    Search the forum.
    Search the forum, and quit cross-posting.
    Search the forum and quit cross-posting you fool.
  8.    #8  
    First of all **** you!

I am not a native english speaker, but as I know "fooll" is not a very good word.

Secondly if you are so smart just tell me how to find the response, because I tried a lot of keywords - on/off, radio, turning - and nothing helps me.
  9.    #9  
    If you so smart tell me how to find, what keyword?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all **** you!

I am not a native english speaker, but as I know "fooll" is not a very good word.

Secondly if you are so smart just tell me how to find the response, because I tried a lot of keywords - on/off, radio, turning - and nothing helps me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ciorici
    First of all **** you!

While posting that you did search helps, and there's many who are willing to help you, calling people names and getting snotty is no way to get help around here.

Also, demanding answers isn't the way to go. Most everyone on here are users just like you.

Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
    First of all **** you!

The screen you are referring to is called the "splash screen". Here is what I found regarding this matter:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...h+screen+sound
  12.    #12  
    thank you,

good thread but with negative effect for me
    First of all **** you!

You should probably return you phone since it appears you're an ***** and basic things like searching the forum elude your grasp. You're only setting yourself up for failure.

Thanks for cursing at me you cross-posting troll.
    good thread but with negative effect for me
    I don't think your "negative effect" will matter much, I doubt you'll get much help from here on out after your little tirade and demand for answers.

Cross-posting is a no-no, and since you posted in 4 or 5 different forums you got off to a bad start. Complaining about how ""fooll" is not a very good word." and then dropping an f-bomb just about did you in, and then getting indignant and telling evilghost, who you already dropped said f-bomb on, to just shut up and give you the answer sealed your fate.

If that's your attitude, I say "see ya!"
    I'm back!
    First of all **** you!
    Forum Guidelines
    No flames. Don't insult people. Even if they disagree with you. We do not stand for that.

Fooll.

Have a nice day, and welcome to Treocentral
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    First of all **** you!

Well I like to think of myself as a native english speaker, and to my knowledge, "fooll" is not EVEN a word. (however I have not consulted the Scrabble dictionary)
    good question. I would like a prog that does this also.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Have a nice day, and welcome to Treocentral
    I'm thinking we won't be seeing much more of cicciccio.
    I'm back!
    Doubtful he's going to get his answer.
    I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    I'm thinking we won't be seeing much more of cicciccio.
    Sad. He seems to be such a charming individual. I would miss his positive input.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast