Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 50
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Sad. He seems to be such a charming individual. I would miss his positive input.
    After he's gone, maybe we can all flame you, just to remind you of him for a bit.

    **** you, Insertion, you search-using, Jeep-loving fooll!
    I'm back!
  2. #22  
    **** you too, you Mall Crawling, weber-loving fooll!!

    Of course do not tell me about search!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Of course do not tell me about search!
    If you are so smart just tell me about search!
    I'm back!
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    After he's gone, maybe we can all flame you, just to remind you of him for a bit.

    **** you, Insertion, you search-using, Jeep-loving fooll!
    Can "**** you" be found with the search function???

    Well...**** me!
  5. #25  
    ciorici, you have been served fooll.
    http://www.star.niu.edu/images_daily...ing-served.jpg
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by mediasi
    While posting that you did search helps, and there's many who are willing to help you, calling people names and getting snotty is no way to get help around here.

    Also, demanding answers isn't the way to go. Most everyone on here are users just like you.

    Pamela

    geez, did you happen to notice who started the negativity? "cross posting fool" isn't too friendly. You're a bunch of Treocentral old-timers, let go and let some new non-searchers invade
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    You should probably return you phone since it appears you're an ***** and basic things like searching the forum elude your grasp. You're only setting yourself up for failure.

    Thanks for cursing at me you cross-posting troll.
    and this doesn't deserve your wrath??? No, just jump the new guy.......
  8. #28  
    I cant believe that ya'll took the time to jump on ciorici, a member who had only joined TreoC
    T-O-D-A-Y!

    Personally I dont fault him for the response he gave since the initial one he received was "Search the forum and quit cross-posting you fool."
    How was this being helpful? What was the point in calling him a fool?

    Did any of you bother to recognize that he said he "tried a lot of keywords - on/off, radio, turning - and nothing helps me?" I'm sure ya'll can see where I'm going with this; with the keywords he used to "search" he must have received a boatload of threads to have to sift through.

    As far as cross-posting; it's obvious he didnt know where to post his thread to begin with.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
  9. #29  
    It's my best friend! scandalex, you can go ahead and hand-hold him, or quote him as necessary. With your quote-posting and cciciciahiha's cross-posting, you both should be able to dominate these forums. You can quote me on that.
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by s428police
    and this doesn't deserve your wrath??? No, just jump the new guy.......
    It looks like you're struggling with timelines, so let me help, I didn't respond with that until I was called a ****.
  11. #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by s428police
    geez, did you happen to notice who started the negativity? "cross posting fool" isn't too friendly. You're a bunch of Treocentral old-timers, let go and let some new non-searchers invade
    Pardon me - but you could research my posts and see that I advocate "helping" people who are new and may not realize that searching should be the first step.

    Regardless, cussing at someone and demanding help is intolerable at that. I'm not condoning at all what evil said - though evil KNOWS the repurcussions of any deragatory posting, as anyone here for any amount of time does.

    Please don't speak in generality about users as a whole.

    Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
  12. #32  
    I use kill sound, u can also use profiles or schedulecare
    <center>Ultimate portal
    www.WebOnYourCell.com
  13. #33  
    I got the feeling evilghost was trying to be nice when he called him a "fool". Now if this is how we initiate the new members..watch out fools!
  14. #34  
    Evilghost posted fool because of cross-posting.

    As I recall, I had to read forum guidelines before I ever posted. Sadly, people rarely do - they rarely read licensing agreements as well. It's wise to know what you're getting into on those.

    At any rate, the guy cross-posted, and many newbies don't realize that the bulk of those who answer questions use that new post link quite often.

    Doesn't warrant name calling, though. But at least we know WHY evil posted that.

    Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
  15. #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenzytom
    I got the feeling evilghost was trying to be nice when he called him a "fool". Now if this is how we initiate the new members..watch out fools!
    In all honestly, I didn't mean it [fool] as a direct insult, but it was an indirect one. Evidently the root issue with this guy was English wasn't his native language and the word "fool" carries a bad connontation. In actuality, and in slang, it's one of the lesser of my array of insults I could have handed out, and I said it in a tongue-and-cheek fashion.

    Cross-Posting is a big no-no. I also have some pretty big problems with people who are unwilling to help themselves. I've seen at least 500+ topics on disabling the system sound and have little or no tolerance for people who simply refuse to do any real work on investigating a solution and place the burden of solution on those who frequent the forums. This entire topic is an example of causing the seach feature to become defunct by seeding it with the same question manifested over and over, with no actual solutions being presented.

    With that being said, there was some obvious miscommunication and it's almost impossible to infer tone from raw text. Based on the reaction to the word "fool" this guy quickly proved he's is an unstable venomous leech and despite English not being his native language it appears he quickly utilized the English language skills to construct a profane and insulting sentence.

    While I do have a post-history of being crass, I also attempt to help and provide solutions. If the poster came back with something a little less hostile and actually attempted to find a solution I would have followed up with direct links and an explanation of the situation. Look at my post history, I did this not one month ago with a new user asking the same exact question.

    I know some folks like to jump on me and attack me, like scandalex, while others will sing my praises. In the end, I am here to help and contribute, but become frustrated with the sheer selfishness of many of the new users who post. At no point is this a "Look at my post-count, I am the winner" type of mentality, but rather a "at least try to find the answer" approach.
  16. #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    Based on the reaction to the word "fool" this guy quickly proved he's is an unstable venomous leech and despite English not being his native language it appears he quickly utilized the English language skills to construct a profane and insulting sentence.

    wow, and your second reaction to him was proper and courteous You need a mirror bad.
  17. #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    You should probably return you phone since it appears you're an ***** and basic things like searching the forum elude your grasp. You're only setting yourself up for failure.

    Thanks for cursing at me you cross-posting troll.

    here it is
  18. #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by s428police
    here it is
    Incredible. I used the words "*****" and "troll" after being cursed at. I question your ability to correctly evaluate severity of words used and their tone.
  19. #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    Incredible. I used the words "*****" and "troll" after being cursed at. I question your ability to correctly evaluate severity of words used and their tone.
    basically words used in internet chat have little substance....you just can't be sure you're being duped.
  20. #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by s428police
    basically words used in internet chat have little substance....you just can't be sure you're being duped.
    Not to sound jaded, but I'm struggling to understand what you're telling me. I will say your composition of sentences and word-choice coupled with the lack of response from ciciro make me think you're a clone of him.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions