Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Upon further research, the Intellisync solution referenced earlier requires a workstation or workgroup server be maintained behind the firewall in order to access Exchange (or Notes) info stores - not exactly the solution I've been seeking as this is seems to be only a marginal improvement over Cingular Xpress Mail, which is free.

*sigh*

The search continues.
    Quote Originally Posted by phurth
    Upon further research, the Intellisync solution referenced earlier requires a workstation or workgroup server be maintained behind the firewall in order to access Exchange (or Notes) info stores - not exactly the solution I've been seeking as this is seems to be only a marginal improvement over Cingular Xpress Mail, which is free.

*sigh*

The search continues.
    Trust me...I feel your pain.
  3.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by CLP Suite

Interesting. A demo account would be a wise choice on this forum, as there are so many people looking for this setup.

Plus I would do away with the large setup fees for a promo My opinion.
  4.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfBallMan
    Trust me...I feel your pain.

Amen....Amen....

We are a small company (as far as the number of employees go) that does a large amount of business in the financial field. We have about a staff of 5 people that has over 3500 clients and each client has specific information that I need to have handy on the treo.

So I am running into the sync'ing issue, THEN a program that can handle the custom fields that we need.

Sometimes I feel like:

Luke trying to convert Darth Vader back to the good side if the force...

Batman trying to stop the League of Shadows (see Batman Returns)...

Spiderman trying to nail Mary Jane...

Well I think you get the point.
    Interesting thread guys. My SMALL company is looking into setting up 6 people with portable devices, preferrably Treo 650's, with the primary goal of email retrieval. From what I understand, (I am not an IT guy) we do not have a dedicated Exchange server, our internal email is Outlook running on a "closed server" and our external e-mail is POP3 running through I-Manager.

From what I have read in this forum, I am guessing that we would never be able to retrieve our "internal" e-mail, only our "external". And I am assuming we would need some type of data package through our wireless carrier which is Verizon.

If anyone can let me know if I am on the right track, please let me know.

Thanks in advance for the help.
    In response to the request for a promo code and live demo:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=90256
    hey all, David here from Nextworks. Sorry i havent been posting, we have totally burried ourselves in development with great results. Here is Nexchange Corporate Lite 1.5c. It sync's, very reliably, all of your calendar, contacts, notes and tasts with and Exchange 2000 or 2003 server. I have seen your comments and I just want you to konw where we are going with this.

Our v.2 of Nexchange will not only sync all of the data stores, it will also sync per user selection, all subfolders of all data stores, the GAL and all public folders and subfolders. But for now, here is 1.5c...

http://www.nextworks.com/nexchange/n...change1.5c.zip

I will get the helpdesk back up in the next couple of days, we got hit by that hurricane and it really rocked our datacenter.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12