View Poll Results: What enhancements do you want to see after VolumeCare 3.00?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • BT volume

22 55.00%
  • Integrate VC with PC

5 12.50%
  • Replace sliders with drop downs

9 22.50%
  • Backspeaker/Headphone filters

3 7.50%
  • Other

1 2.50%
  1.    #1  
    What enhancements do you want to see after VolumeCare 3.00?
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Global Posts
    377 Global Posts
    It was only one option, and I selected BT volume.

But I must say that enhancements on the Backspeaker/Headphone should be prioritized too...

The other options doesn't make any difference to me.
    JoranG
    Treo650 Unlocked GSM (Cust ROM 1.71/1.20 ENA w/ FAT32.prc) - TomTom Navigator v5 (Western Europe Maps)
    Dropdowns instead of sliders would be a definite improvement, especially if they had a range of Min to Max with numbered incremental selections in between. Jeff, please consider this!
  4.    #4  
    interesting results so far. More support for removing the sliders than I expected.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Since I'm a ProfileCare user, I had to vote for that. But 2nd for me is BT volume increase if he can do it.
    I agree, it would be fantastic if we had powerful intergration between ProfileCare and Volume Care. For example, a driving profile could up the volume in addition to all of the things that PC currently allows you to do.
    I'd just be thrilled to death if it worked for BT headsets; it's very dishearting to me that this only works on wired headsets; and IMO, a BT headset is part of the !WOW! factor that I enjoy.

I havent used a wired set since I got the HBH-660 and Logitech Mobile Pro. For me, going back to wired is like walking backwards.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Quote Originally Posted by OpasM
    Dropdowns instead of sliders would be a definite improvement, especially if they had a range of Min to Max with numbered incremental selections in between. Jeff, please consider this!
    Yeah!!! this one for me too!!!
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
    I don't care about slider or drop-downs or the UI at all, I just want a functional program. I'd like to see better sound quality from the earpiece, a lot better sound quality from the speakerphone, backspeaker volume boost that works with ringers, and BT volume boost would ROCK!
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000 Man
    I don't care about slider or drop-downs or the UI at all, I just want a functional program. I'd like to see better sound quality from the earpiece, a lot better sound quality from the speakerphone, backspeaker volume boost that works with ringers, and BT volume boost would ROCK!
    I agree about sound quality. Maybe Palm just used lousy hardware, and quality tweaking isn't possible, but it sure would be nice if the speaker (and mic) had more treble than bass. Both the earpiece and mic produce very muffled and bassy audio.

Drop down menus would be fantastic. And if tweaking the audio quality is possible, that is the most important thing (oddly enough it isn't on the survey).
    Quote Originally Posted by ericshmerick
    I agree about sound quality. Maybe Palm just used lousy hardware, and quality tweaking isn't possible, but it sure would be nice if the speaker (and mic) had more treble than bass. Both the earpiece and mic produce very muffled and bassy audio.

Drop down menus would be fantastic. And if tweaking the audio quality is possible, that is the most important thing (oddly enough it isn't on the survey).
    Adjusting the audio frequency ranges would be very difficult. I fear that if I tried this, it would add too much latency to the conversation.

Jeff
    Quote Originally Posted by WiggyFife
    Yeah!!! this one for me too!!!
    +1 This one for me too

Would be very very cool !