Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Also, have you made sure that the "auto" button under emulation tab, speed settings in NesEm setup form is selected? If you would like, you can also increase emulation speed using the speed slider there (by deselecting the auto button first).
    I'm not using any of the apps mentioned above except KeyCaps. I'll try not using that and see what happens.

And yes, I've tried adjusting the emulation speed manually, it helps but not enough on its own.
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    More progress made on speed. I downloaded the program PalmInternals and ran the Notification check. Turns out a handful of my programs were using hede or hvch notifications. When possible, I replaced or uninstalled the offending apps and Nesem is flying now. beavis10, you should check out PalmInternals. You might be amazed by what is bogging down the system.

http://mytreo.net/downloads/details-...?PalmInternals

Run PalmInternals and tap Notif. and find the programs running under the hede, hvch, or hpps headers. hede is the worst and hvch isn't good either.
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by aldamon
    More progress made on speed. I downloaded the program PalmInternals and ran the Notification check. Turns out a handful of my programs were using hede or hvch notifications. When possible, I replaced or uninstalled the offending apps and Nesem is flying now. beavis10, you should check out PalmInternals. You might be amazed by what is bogging down the system.

http://mytreo.net/downloads/details-...?PalmInternals

Run PalmInternals and tap Notif. and find the programs running under the hede, hvch, or hpps headers. hede is the worst and hvch isn't good either.
    Valuable information, thanks a lot Aldamon...
    My speed actually seems better since disabling KeyCaps. Wasn't using it much anyway. I still need to use PXAClocker though. I'll see what PalmInternals can tell me. Thanks aldamon.
    Most of the other apps that PalmInternals showed are things that I need to keep. The performance still is good without KeyCaps. I don't mind using PXAClocker to speed up the cpu for NesEm.

KalemSoft can the key sampling issue be fixed? I'm running 1.7 for now, but would like to go to 1.8.

Thanks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12