1.    #1  
    Is everybody else as happy as I'am with their Seidio cradle? This thing is awesome, I'm probably going to buy another one for home. I'm a huge fan!
    hmm...I think I will try it out, too.
    The inno dock has more positive response in here than negative.
    It should be alright.
    Actually, I'd really like to like it! In fact, I've gotten a replacement to like it. But it still does not work for me (the audio out particularly). Seidio has been really nice about it, but not overly helpful. I'm still waiting for a "fix". Nice design, great ideas, poor execution! Those are my thoughts.
    Dana A. Max, Psy.D.
    Licensed Psychologist
    Palm III, Palm IIIc, Palm m515, Treo 650, Centro
    I just wish it would work with the Vaja T-65 case.
    Quote Originally Posted by dmax
    Actually, I'd really like to like it! In fact, I've gotten a replacement to like it. But it still does not work for me (the audio out particularly). Seidio has been really nice about it, but not overly helpful. I'm still waiting for a "fix". Nice design, great ideas, poor execution! Those are my thoughts.
    Hi dmax,

Our solution for your speaker problem will be released next wednesday. Can you tell me what do you mean "poor execution" ? This will help us to become better. Thank you in advance,

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY
    I just wish it would work with the Vaja T-65 case.
    PLease wait one more week.

Seidio
    I like the Seidio cradle also. Is there a way for me to charge the Treo Wireless headset from the cradle?
    Well, I just got a Seidio "Inno Dock" cradle, and it's no better than the Palm cradle. It does not perform a hot sync. I assume the button on the side with the "hot sync" icon is the hot sync button, but when I press it, nothing happens. I get this result wether the cradle is plugged in via my USB hub or directly into the laptop; and yes, "USB Local" is checked in the HotSync menu.

I haven't even bothered trying the audio out function.

But boy, I sure am accumulating a nice collection of chargers around here!

--PS
    Paul Schatzkin
    http://49chevy.com
    "The difficult we do right away, the impossible takes slightly longer." --Philo T. Farnsworth
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    I must be an chronic early adopter: First a Palm Pilot, then a Palm V, a Treo 300, and now the Treo 650...(my, THAT was a long time ago!)