Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by TREOpalooza
    That's strange. When I ordered, they never gave me a choice to get the maps for $50. It just automatically said I get it for free, and I got Nav 4 in February. I guess I'll know when it gets to me next Thursday.
    Same here. I bought Nav 4 last December, and only got the "free" upgrade option.
    Quote Originally Posted by cwbaker
    Same here. I bought Nav 4 last December, and only got the "free" upgrade option.
    I bought mine something like summer of '04. But I also got the free upgrade anyway this morning. I think their ordering system is screwed up, and can not tell when the product was purchased, especially when it was sold by the retailers.

For those of you reading this thread, go ahead and place your order ASAP before they realize the programming mistake.

I wanted to keep this info for myself until I receive my order, but couldn't keep my mouth shut to not share with the rest of you folks!
    Quote Originally Posted by bestoverall
    I bought mine something like summer of '04. But I also got the free upgrade anyway this morning. I think their ordering system is screwed up, and can not tell when the product was purchased, especially when it was sold by the retailers.

For those of you reading this thread, go ahead and place your order ASAP before they realize the programming mistake.

I wanted to keep this info for myself until I receive my order, but couldn't keep my mouth shut to not share with the rest of you folks!
    yeah, i just ordered it this afternoon (before even reading this post). i purchased mine in summer of 04 as well...and i was able to get a free upgrade. everyone else...HURRY and order it before they start charging.
    I can't check the status of my upgrade order on the TT site, even though the order page said i could. Any of you having the same problem? I got the free upgrade even though i bought Nav 4 back in February. Didn't get any tracking/shipping info via email, just a confirmation that my CC payment of $5 went through.

UPDATE:

Just got a confirmation that my order has been shipped (3 business days via UPS). So yeah, order the free upgrade now before they start charging the $50 if you order before March 2005.
    Last edited by huydttran; 07/29/2005 at 04:32 PM.
    my free upgrade is on the way as well. easy and painless to order.

if you need the upgrade order it now!!!!
    car_designer
    Visor Deluxe-->Treo 600-->650 cameraless-->700P-->755P cameraless conversion -->Treo 800W + Celio Redfly all on Sprint
    Parrot ck-3300 handsfree + BT GPS
    Received my FREE upgrade today. Includes TT5 software *and* all the updated maps!

WooHoo!

[My Nav04 purchase date was Dec 04]
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12