1.    #1  
    Can someone enlighten me as to the difference, or potential corss-over between these two apps? My primary problem (650 VZW) seems to be low BT headset volume.

And - will BTmute work on incoming calls also?
    Quote Originally Posted by wwood_98
    Can someone enlighten me as to the difference, or potential corss-over between these two apps? My primary problem (650 VZW) seems to be low BT headset volume.

And - will BTmute work on incoming calls also?

I really don't think BT mute is even needed anymore but I did buy it a while back. I now have VolumeCare and I must say it is wonderful.. Jeff hasn't even started on the BT volume but I have to turn mine down on my Trekkon EzTalk headset..... I can't even believe how loud that gets.. I have zero problems hearing on my BT headset - now if we could tone down the sensitivity of the mic on that and wind control....it'd be perfect. I am just positive VolumeCare helped make my BT headset even louder, but I believe individual results may vary.

Bek
    Bek, I have a piece of heavy tape across the mic on my Motorola HS850 - it has eliminated background and wind noise except in the worst of environs. Ben
    BTmute has been reported to still help VZW 650 customers. This was verified by one of my customers yesterday. You can tell if you will benefit from this solution if you do one very simple test:

1) make a call
    2) wait until your BT headset is connected
    3) have some sort of steady audio coming through the headset
    4) Hit the mute button 2 times. One to tun on mute and gain to turn it off.

Does the volume in your Headest increase? If yes, then BTmute will be of value to you.

Jeff