1.    #1  
    Due to ship in 2-4 weeks:

Improved End-User Functionality for Windows Mobile-based Smartphones, Pocket PCs and Palm OS handhelds

Call sender
    Instantly respond to an email with a phone call

vCard contacts
    Save vCard contacts on the handheld for automatic wireless synchronization with Outlook Exchange

Work offline
    Use GoodLink in offline data mode while still being able to make and receive phone calls, for improved battery life and more cost-effective roaming

Two-line display option
    Additional user-interface option for convenient viewing of email
    Expanded end-to-end security including Enterprise Perimeter, Transport, and Handheld

GoodLink Compliance Managerô Automatically checks for prerequisite applications on the handheld at regular, customizable intervals for central management of corporate security policies and regulatory compliance
    International Support

Available in English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    How is the 4.5 Work Offline option different from the current one?

Any plans to change the "Reply All" button to just "Reply" (to only the sender)?

Thanks!
  3.    #3  
    The way that work offline currently works is that in order to send and receive, you have to completely connect, then go back to offline mode. With 4.5, if you are in offline mode, you can simply hit send/receive and it will connect, send and receive email, then automatically go back to offline mode.

As for the reply/reply all button, I have not heard of any changes to that yet.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Nice update to Work Offline. Thanks for the info.
    The reply all changed to just reply would be GREAT!!! I'm suprised that it hasn't been more of an issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshFink
    The reply all changed to just reply would be GREAT!!! I'm suprised that it hasn't been more of an issue.
    YES! YES! YES!
    BC
    You can use the shortcut "R" when you want to just reply to the sender and no one else.

Other shortcut keys: A to reply to All, F to forward M to move and D to delete
    Any news on a reduced (or at least more configurable) memory footprint?
    personaly I would rather have 'reply all' as the default so if there is a change I would hope it's optional ........
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Thanks for the keyboard shortcut reminders, 26point2, I use them all the time.

Unfortunately many of my executives don't read the documents we provide and the occassional email faux pas occurs....

We had a previous email client that offered both options at the bottom and my CIO will always ask when Good will offer either a Reply to sender only button or the option for us to choose which one is there.

Maybe one day...