07/11/2005, 02:50 AM
Good news folks! I've got flash player extracted from Sony Clie TH55 working on my 650! Original info posted in thread below:
Here are the instructions as translated from russian:
1. Make backup copy first!!
2. Install all files from sonycompat.zip via hotsync. (treo will reset)
3. Install MMFlash.prc and MMFlashLib.prc from TH55/UX50/UX40 with Zlauncher file manager, filez or etc... (Note, I used TH version)
4. Install .swf to /PALM/Programs/MMFlash. DON'T INSTALL to Internal storage.
I've got it to work using sample swf. Others have reported it to work on T3,Z72,T5,Z71,TE (tested). Some devices may need UDMH, however, it worked for me without it...
Here are some limtations:
1. Not all flash are work. And not all worked are work correctly
2. Based on Macromedia 5 Flash used in Clies, thus Flash 6 based movies won't work...
3. 5-way nav not supported
4. buggy, may reset...
Got it to work with a couple sample swf. Haven't tried any Flash games yet.