Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Can anyone verify if this file is legit or is a virus or something else?
    Treo 300 (x2), 600 (x3), 650 (x6), 700p (ROM'd to 755p)
    My Custom Black-Tie 700p
    Sprint, 750 AT, Unl N/W @ 7pm, Unl Roaming/Power Vision/Pix/Txt/M2M, $46/mo.
    Lost Your Treo 300/600/650/680/700/750 CD? Download them here.
    Quote Originally Posted by scubasteve4sq View Post
    ok i got it all installed and everything (i have a palmone tungsten E2) and the program runs and all. but when i try to put a .swf file on the card or the palm itself it tells me the following
    did you use the th or ux files on your e2??

thx!
    there's some good flash movies at http://www.angryalien.com, but i can't get them to work on my E2. if someone tries them and is successful, please let me know.

thx
    Sorry if this may seem like a silly question even though i'm actually a computer tech but i'm a treo newbie and was wondering if this flash player will allow me to see videos on youtube or any other website with videos on my treo 650?
    Nope, the majority of flash content now a days are newer version of flash while the flash player for the Palm models only play the older versions of flash (5.0 I believe).
    and the second one is just somthing i made it basicly just plays a song by the group bonde do role

and thank you gfunk! i create flash stuff all the time an i have been waiting to get my hands on this player thanks

i also installed it on a palm tx just to let you guys know
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by bowchee; 02/14/2007 at 06:04 AM.
    This is a group of flash files that I find useful.

Chord, scale and interval ear trainers plus a couple other things.

They work on my 650, CNG 1b.17, with the files from post #1.

Install all swf files to /PALM/Programs/MMFlash

Choose a trainer from within flashplayer.

If screen sticks on "please wait" choose menu item View/Quality [Medium]
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    I'm interested in streaming audio from the Tom Leykis website, would installing this flash stuff here help me out or not?
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic View Post
    You can't hotsync. I transfered the swf directly via card export or via card reader to the /palm/programs/mmflash dir.
    Don't flame me for being a newbie, but basically I can't goto the link directly from the Blazer app on my phone, but instead i need to view them on the home computer then save them to my phone?
    i created flash lite 1.1 and 2.1 content just for testing. they do play as well so its not just flash 5.
    i tried it on the treo650
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    So you gonna help us out w/ your Flashlite program? I wanna be able to stream radio stations to my phone...there has to be a way
    Quote Originally Posted by m5james View Post
    So you gonna help us out w/ your Flashlite program? I wanna be able to stream radio stations to my phone...there has to be a way
    well, thats asking for too much. flash and flash lite is just about squeezable onto our palm treos. lets say, it feels good to say that my treo can flash and flash lite using the clie's file structure off the external memory. that basically is just about it. if i were to want to enjoy flash from a seamless usability point of view, then the palm os is absolutely unripe.

i am waiting for the next treo, but not impatiently, as i love my 650 and have a job where i play around with gadgets that do flash lite and all that jazzy stuff.

palm, no matter how you treat us, i remain faithfull for the moment - until that, what you offer us next. and then i will see.

i hope palm bucks up
    Global Posts
    591 Global Posts
    Having great fun with this, Thanks gfunk!

I've had the most success pulling in games from

http://www.bagan.net.mm/game/others.asp (Thks for that tip too, gfm!)

Not all work- ones Ive tried that that do (on my T650) are:

123, FreeKick, MissionTo Mars, Hexxagon, SlidePuzzle, Viking, ShootingFish, KungFu, and my personal fave, Fleabag vs Mutt

Problematic (in terms of uncertain how to control the game on the T) were: KangovsKango, Fortress.

This site is great because it actually gives you the choice to play and DL.

Is it possible to deduce from the type of game controls (mouse, space bar etc) used on the PC whether a game is likely to be usable/not usable on the T?

Some games (eg Viking) are a bit slower than on the PC. I do have PXAClocker, but for some reason on my system, even the slightest overclocking causes a Hard Reset.
    geoff

Treo 650 1.20 LAP.
  14. hp3
    I just installed Flash on a Zire 72 and I am able to view swf files. However, after about 30 seconds of using the Flash player the Zire displays a message that the battery is low and this application will quit. I have to restart the Flash player. This even happens with very simple SWFs, that only display a test message. The battery is 90% charge so I doubt this is the actual problem.

Do I need to overclock the Zire to get Flash to work?

For those of you using Flash on a Treo have you had this problem? Also are you able to use the keyboard to interact with Flash or only touch screen?
    Someone know if work's on Treo 680?
    Save The Planet!
    Quote Originally Posted by hp3 View Post
    For those of you using Flash on a Treo have you had this problem? Also are you able to use the keyboard to interact with Flash or only touch screen?

I've only tested a few different .swf files but most of them just sit and load . . . and load . . . and load. I did get one to actually work. Since I wasn't really that stoked about it, I didn't worry much about it.
    No problem should ever be solved twice.

Verizon Treo650 W/Custom ROM
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic View Post
    Good news folks! I've got flash player extracted from Sony Clie TH55 working on my 650! Original info posted in thread below:

http://palmz.in/showthread.php?t=23404&page=1&pp=10

Here are the instructions as translated from russian:

1. Make backup copy first!!
    2. Install all files from sonycompat.zip via hotsync. (treo will reset)
    3. Install MMFlash.prc and MMFlashLib.prc from TH55/UX50/UX40 with Zlauncher file manager, filez or etc... (Note, I used TH version)
    4. Install .swf to /PALM/Programs/MMFlash. DON'T INSTALL to Internal storage.

I've got it to work using sample swf. Others have reported it to work on T3,Z72,T5,Z71,TE (tested). Some devices may need UDMH, however, it worked for me without it...

Here are some limtations:

1. Not all flash are work. And not all worked are work correctly
    2. Based on Macromedia 5 Flash used in Clies, thus Flash 6 based movies won't work...
    3. 5-way nav not supported
    4. buggy, may reset...

Got it to work with a couple sample swf. Haven't tried any Flash games yet.

Cheers...
    Does this work for Treo Centro too?
  18.    #138  
    I don't have a Centro, but I don't see why not...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by edudesouza View Post
    Did you have any problem installing flash player in Treo?
    yes i did, my sync says no applicable file type
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567