Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    I bought my godson iRiver U10 for xmas, and found a few flash games on iRivers website that work on the Treo http://www.smashingcontent.com/iriver/u10/
    Badger badger, kenya flash, and all of the www.fat-pie.com videos work great. www.pwned.nl didnt load, upsetting.

i havnt read the whole thread, but the way i get flashs files onto my treo is by copying the URL from blazer where the .swf is (not loaded), pasting it into 'downloader', finding the link for the .swf, then copy/pasting it back into blazer.

im limited to files under 2mb in Blazer because 'downloader' is unusably slow for any downloads.
    Thanks a lot work great for me.....though it wasn't clear that i had to move the ux files first to card and then to internal storage......but now it is working great
    has the amusmant of this app worn off for anyone else?
    why does blazer always say that it can't find .swf files when you click on them? If it could find them and let me download them to the card, grabbing these would be really easy.

for now, I'm just dropping them into my ftp server then using ezftp to download them
    Global Posts
    285 Global Posts
    Will .flv files work?
    I just found this, not sure if this will help anyone, but it was an easy set up. Sorry if it has been posted, but six pages were to long to look
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    I apologize in advance if this has been confirmed already.

Do these files work in ROM?
    Hi reverendrhino,

I just saw this post. Does this installer work on the Treo 700P?

Aryeh
    You know, I haven't tried it yet, anyone?

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Great thought, I haven't tried it on the 700p yet. I deleted the files when I last reloaded becuase I hadn't used it. this might be worth a try.
    Palm V to the Palm 505 to the Palm 515 to the Zire 71 to Treo 600 to the Treo 650 to the Treo 700 to the Treo 755 to the Treo 700w (30 days hated it) to the Treo 755p to the Blackberry World Edition (Hated it) to the PALM PRE!
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino
    You know, I haven't tried it yet, anyone?
    Yep. It works on the 700p. I was just playing minigolf.
    Still testing the waters with others, but looks good.
    Quote Originally Posted by fixit2new
    Yep. It works on the 700p. I was just playing minigolf.
    Still testing the waters with others, but looks good.
    Sounds good....I'm next

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    please keep us updated
    I've got the billy_oud.swf, nellie.swf, along with minigolf going so far. (High quality resolution on all). Still looking for more good Flash 5 games. I tried some newer ones with no luck. I know..... but I tried anyway.
    Anyway, works good as it is.
    I have a Treo 650.

I installed the three files from the sonycompat.zip via HotSync. I copy the TH files to my expansion card, created a MMFlash directory in the /PALM/Programs and moved the files to that directory with Filez.

After a soft reboot I have no Flash program in my menu and I have can not view flash files. My browser tells me I have no program associated to it and asks me to download it.

Any ideas. Thanks All for any help.

KUDOS KUDOS!!!

it is astonishing...

i loved my treo even more...
    niyahahahahahahaha...

dude, you made my day...
    yo da man...
    Can anyone verify my methods. I would love for this to work on my 650.

Thanks
    I'm sorry if that has been answered before, but will this allow Flash to load in web pages or only for individual swf's on the palm?
    Treo 300 (x2), 600 (x3), 650 (x6), 700p (ROM'd to 755p)
    My Custom Black-Tie 700p
    Sprint, 750 AT, Unl N/W @ 7pm, Unl Roaming/Power Vision/Pix/Txt/M2M, $46/mo.
    Lost Your Treo 300/600/650/680/700/750 CD? Download them here.
    Hey guys i found a way to avoid going through all those steps to install flash!!just launch this program and your set!! I mean it worked great for me!
    Attached Files Attached Files
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast