Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Folks - Flash does seem to stop sometimes but I've found if you hit menu, view, then one of the quality settings it seems to fire up, esp. if you can hear the sound track but can't see pictures.

I'ved had a little trouble trying to extract swf files from the websites mentioned. I know where to look in the Local settings/Temporary Internet files etc. But only seem to have advertising swf files not the games from those game sites.

Incidently of all the files posted, the NX set has Falsh version 5.0.89.0. The UX has 5.0.89.5 while the TH files have 5.0.89.10. So the TH set is all you need the others are older. Obviously running flash version 5.

Below is a great site I found in my fishing around in NZ90 days. My family favorite is Bird the first one listed. Dendeng my boys go nuts over before it got turned into crazy frog song recently. Some of the other files I don't play to my boys obviously (who are under 5) ;-)
    http://www.elek.bydg.pl/flash/
    gfunk - will this allow me to see flash while web browsing - like this?

http://www.traffic.com/Los-Angeles-T...c-Reports.html
    Once you load UDMH are there any setting to set. I seem to remember a lot of numbers in it but I did not have a clue what if anything to change.

Thanks

Marv
  4. abe
    Don't try it on Treo 600, tha flash player corrupts your calendar conduit.
    Caution!!!!!!!!!
    Abe Estrada
    PDA México Admin
    http://www.pdamexico.net
    I was able to get the Flash Player up and running on my Treo. Thanks for all the excellent posts. Right now i am able to extract the swf files from my temporary internet files or from a free utility I found on the web which extracts the swf files from an html address. However a number of them don't open on my flash player on the Treo. I am following the instructions to open the view menu while it is trying to load the swf and change the view setting from High to medium or low. Some still won't open. The ones I am trying are about 500KB and others of the same size open just fine. Is there any way to figure out up front which will run ok and which won't? Also is there anyway to map the windows keyboard keys on some of these games to something the Treo can handle?

Thanks again,

Marv
    Quote Originally Posted by Abe
    Caution!!!!!!!!!
    What are you talking about!! They are completely separate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abe
    Caution!!!!!!!!!
    But does it otherwise run on the Treo 600?
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    This is pretty wierd and whacky

http://www.izpitera.ru/lj/tetka.swf
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    yeah that is pretty whacky
    Quote Originally Posted by deanfx
    yeah that is pretty whacky
    I think they ripped these guys off... ( my brother! )
    Click for Free iPod Nano or better. - really works!
    Is it possible install flash player in Treo 650?
    Did you have any problem installing flash player in Treo?
  13.    #73  
    Quote Originally Posted by edudesouza
    Is it possible install flash player in Treo 650?

Ummm...I think this is what this whole thread is about! What problems are you having trying to install Flash player? Did you following the instructions on the 1st post...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    I know you all hate that little brat!

My wife was watching Little House on the Praire and I got to watching it with her and noticed she was so annoying, so i did some quick internet searches of her and found a fun little flash program where you can fight the evil villians of the the show. It is not as easy as it looks.

I am running this on Low and with a rotated view, use the stylus to click the bad guys and she will punch them, you have to hit them a lot to win. I have yet to win.

Enjoy
    Attached Files Attached Files
    im sorry but im have a hard time finding this with card export,/palm/programs/mmflash dir.i see palm,programs,but no mmflashdir.can someone help,thanks
    Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    I think you have to manually create that directory..can't remember for sure tho
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    i had to manually create mine, Just an update I finally beat the Nellie game, at the end it has click a link to claim a prize when I clicked it said no web browser found. So I am wondering with some tickering if you could get it to recognize a web browser and then do some flash stuff with the web. It looks like it was made to do it at one time but probably only with the web browser on the Clie.
    can you tell me how you created it,i just dont know why im having trouble with this.thanks
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    It is very simple, you can use Zlauncher or Resco explorer since you need them to install the program. In Zlauncher go to the file manager and go to the PALM/programs folder and then go to create directory and call it MMFlash.

That is it, worse comes to worse you can take your SD card and use an sd card reader and create the folder from your desktop.

Hope that helps.
    Palm V to the Palm 505 to the Palm 515 to the Zire 71 to Treo 600 to the Treo 650 to the Treo 700 to the Treo 755 to the Treo 700w (30 days hated it) to the Treo 755p to the Blackberry World Edition (Hated it) to the PALM PRE!
    thank you it works,i swear i did that last night.i guess it got late here on the east coast.thanks again
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast