1.    #1  
    Is there a program, other than documents to go, that will allow me to transfer notes or documents from my desktop to my Treo 650? I want to type a bunch of jokes on my PC and move them to my Treo without out a bulky/pricey program.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Will H.
    Quote Originally Posted by wheine
    Is there a program, other than documents to go, that will allow me to transfer notes or documents from my desktop to my Treo 650? I want to type a bunch of jokes on my PC and move them to my Treo without out a bulky/pricey program.

Will H.
    Why not just type them in Palm Desktop's Memo application? They'll be transferred to your Treo on the next Hotsync.
    You can also just use Notepad to create .txt documents on your desktop, then import them into Notes via Palm Desktop.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks Bill. The memo app will do the trick!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheine

Will H.

Another option if you don't want to use DTG bundled with the Treo (why ou would want to do this I don't know) is to use a freeware alternative like 3D sync:

http://palmgear.com/index.cfm?fuseac...=1&prodID=2981

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions