1.    #1  
    Is there a program that will block out #'s that are calling me, or send them directly to voicemail? I have 4 people slamming my phone with prank calls and I need a solution fast.

Thanks!!
    Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    I got your solution...

1. Get better friends...
    2. She lied and she has a boyfriend
    3. Next time don't break up on a post-it note...

KAOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobray
    Is there a program that will block out #'s that are calling me, or send them directly to voicemail? I have 4 people slamming my phone with prank calls and I need a solution fast.

Thanks!!
    I don't know what you can do, but a quick fix is to use a silent sound as the ringtone for that number.

Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by KAOSWLF
    I got your solution...

1. Get better friends...
    2. She lied and she has a boyfriend
    3. Next time don't break up on a post-it note...

KAOS
    Thanks for the suggestions, but these are not friends, they don't speak english, and they keep calling over and over again even though they know it's the wrong #..
    Call Shield or Call Filter will do what you need. However, due to design limitations, the caller will hear a "ring or two" before the call is shipped to voice mail. Call Filter for the Treo 600 is a better option than Call Shield. With the Treo 650, Call Shield is it, as Call Filter is not being updated for the 650. Ben
    hey..

call the idiots back at all hours of the day and night. wake them up at 2 or 3 o'clock in the morning. also curse them out in yidish or something. it worked for me once. otherwise you'll have to get a new ph number. cell companies won't block numbers generally...

chuck
    There is an excellent program called BuzzOff that you can get from http://mytreo.net/downloads/details-670.html?BuzzOff that will do exactly what you are looking for. GOOD LUCK AND LET US KNOW IF IT HELPS!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobray

Thanks!!
    Try Lightwav 5.0 it works for me and it has the least amount of kinks compared to Callfilter and Callshield
    Quote Originally Posted by ElGuino
    Try Lightwav 5.0 it works for me and it has the least amount of kinks compared to Callfilter and Callshield
    Is that you, Smilie?
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraOrdinaryJo
    Is that you, Smilie?

Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraOrdinaryJo
    Is that you, Smilie?
    Classic. You know we spend too much time in Treo forums when........
    Sprint Treo 600 (since October '03) --> PPC 6700 (exactly 29 days) --> Sprint Treo 600 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> BB Curve 8330.