Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    That's right! You can't read previous notes, but you can't modify notes on the treo with link like you could on AFP.

And I thought I'd miss it but I don't.

I think that IS the big thing I thought I'd miss. I either just put the note in under details of the meeting in calendar and transfer later or I do it all at the PC.
    Has anyone tried Act 2006 with their Treo yet ? I just recieved it in my office,and am debating as to what to do with it-I had even forgotten that I ordered the software.

I was not happy with the integration with Act 2005 and ver 7,it was passable,but honestly not by much-I far preferred when I was able to use Act for Palm-but I'm not about to pull out my old palm just for that.

Recently,I have been synchronizing ACT with an old iPAQ and synchronizing my 650 with Outlook.Not optimal,but better than suffering through with Act and the 650.I'm not sure that Act '06 will help at all,and lately having rediscovered Agendus,not sure its worth the effort.

So much for consolidation!

I think for now I'll throw the software in the briefcase until I decide or feel like experimenting a bit more.
    I would be scared to try it. I paid for Act 2005 Ver 7 and ended up going back to 6.
    They have a 30-60 day return policy which I would take advantage of.
    I think its 60 days.I will probably try it out,but just the PC app,and maybe sync to the PPC.
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by ouzome
    I would be scared to try it. I paid for Act 2005 Ver 7 and ended up going back to 6.
    They have a 30-60 day return policy which I would take advantage of.
    I'd do the same. I have 6.0 and it works well with my 650. Zero problems.

I lost a whole lot of productivity fumbling around until I went back to what works.
  6.    #26  
    Okay, I know this is primarily the Palm forum, but can anyone tell me how to export my contacts in their entirety from an existing Act! 6.0 database to a new one? I am trying to create a new database to cull down the huge number of useless contacts that I have. But I want to move ALL of the information and exporting using comma delimited doesn't seem like it's going to do that.

Thanks
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12