1.    #1  
    I am testing Verichat and have a couple questions.

1. What exactly is always on? I am using the SMS mode, but it seems that Verichat logs me off a couple times a day if I don't have any activity. Any suggestions or is this normal?

2. I can't get Butler to work with Verichat if I miss one of its SMSs. Sometimes it works for a few SMSs but them stops working. Butler works just fine for regular SMSs. Any help here?

Thanks,

Jeff
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    It will look like your not logged in if you open verichat because you will see it connecting to make a live data connection. But you are logged in to your IM server by the verichat server. If someone send you a message it hits the verichat server and is sent via sms to your treo. When you start the chat session a live data connection is made with the verichat server and your messages are sent straight through to your treo.

You will have to be more specific on the Butler problem. I have run Bulter with vericaht with no problems.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
  3.    #3  
    Hey Mike...Thanks for the quick reply. Verichat is logging me off their server.....here is an IM box from a dialouge with another AOL Screen Name that I have had signed on for the last few days (The Verichat AIM Screen Name is the "Jeffxxx")

Jeffxxx signed on at 11:00 PM
    Jeffxxx signed off at 12:14 AM
    Jeffxxx signed on at 10:52 AM
    Jeffxxx signed off at 3:57 PM
    Jeffxxx signed on at 6:19 PM
    Jeffxxx signed off at 11:02 AM
    Jeffxxx signed on at 4:32 PM
    Jeffxxx signed off at 6:01 PM

All The "signed offs" are while my phone was on....I have never signed off of Verichat through the program. As a matter of fact, it just signed me off after I posted my last post! Again, any thoughts are appreciated.

As for Butler, In "attention grabber", I have everything checked, and I have "Set Led" to Solid Red under ""set Alert" When I miss a Verichat IM, the led does not go solid red....but when I get a regular SMS, it does.

Jeff