Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    I usually sync with my desktop. Thats where I loaded my Treo 650 startup disc.

But lately, especially when I travel, I have been wishing I could sync with my laptop as well. Its more for buying software and being able to get it right away instead of waiting until I'm home.

Is it possible to load my start up disk on my laptop and have a 2nd place where I can sync and download software? Would it throw my 650 off?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by slthree
    I usually sync with my desktop. Thats where I loaded my Treo 650 startup disc.

But lately, especially when I travel, I have been wishing I could sync with my laptop as well. Its more for buying software and being able to get it right away instead of waiting until I'm home.

Is it possible to load my start up disk on my laptop and have a 2nd place where I can sync and download software? Would it throw my 650 off?

Thanks
    I use both my desktop and laptop that I sync to and have not had any problems. I use the desktop as my master sync and use my laptop as a sync on the fly deal.