1.    #1  
    I've got a spare battery - is there any charger/cradle out there that will charge the battery without the treo?
    Thanks in advance.
    This one does it...

http://web.palmone.com/products/Prod...0022&cat=20018

You can do a search on the web or eBay for ones in stock.

Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
    Quote Originally Posted by lomli
    I've got a spare battery - is there any charger/cradle out there that will charge the battery without the treo?
    Thanks in advance.
    I have the Palmone cradle. It has the ability to charge your phone on the crade and charge a spare battery at the same time. If you have a local CompUsa they should sell it there.
    Yes, but will the PalmOne cradle do what is advertised and actually perform reliable hot syncs??? Do a search here and you will find out how many people have the cradle and it does not sync. We have it one for months and it will not sync my wife's 650 at all and only syncs mine once in a blue moon. I use a sync cable and the stupid thing sits there like a dead weight. Does anyone have a phone number I could contact Palm at for a replacement???
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff NYC
    Yes, but will the PalmOne cradle do what is advertised and actually perform reliable hot syncs??? Do a search here and you will find out how many people have the cradle and it does not sync. We have it one for months and it will not sync my wife's 650 at all and only syncs mine once in a blue moon. I use a sync cable and the stupid thing sits there like a dead weight. Does anyone have a phone number I could contact Palm at for a replacement???
    I have not had major issues w/my cradle. I believe that the contacts on the back that connects to the cradle is loose. I do have to remove the connection and place it back when it does not synch but about 90% of the time it works great. I did purchase my cradle through Comp USA and purchased a warranty through them so if it dies I can always get it replaced w/ a new one.
    Two bad cradles here