1.    #1  
    On my Cingular Treo 650, all of a sudden certain buttons are locked. If I tap the green (phone) button, I get the phone screen, however I am unable to get the center button to unlock. If a call comes in, the touch screen buttons work. I have done the soft reset, but that does not seen to correct.

When I remove and reinstall the battery, it returns in the PHONE OFF mode. The only way to turn the phone on is to make a call (using the touch screen, not the keyboard). The phone will detect that it is off and ask if you want it turned on to make the call. If I select yes, it turns the phone on and makes the call. After the call, the phone remains on and I am able to receive calls.

Thanks for any help.
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    I had this same problem with one of my two defective VZW 650s. The key on the lower right-hand corner of the keyboard (can't remember which key it was since I'm still waiting on a replacement) became stuck and I had the same problems you are having. To the best of my knowledge, there's no way to fix this problem without getting a new Treo. I'm assuming that when you press one of these stuck keys they don't click like they should, right? When I pressed the stuck key on mine, you could tell it wasn't clicking.