1.    #1  
    Has anyone had similar episodes of their 650 reseting frequently and functioning poorly when bluetooth is enabled? Pairing and using my 650 with my cars BT handsfree system and my home Uniden elbt595 has been a chore at best.
    Yes, whenever I try to use the built in bluetooth in my car, it causes the treo to reboot over and over. I'm trying to figure out if it's Treo's fault or BMW's?
    BlueTooth works fine here and for a lot of other people. It's unlikely a particular BT device would cause resets, although repairing is common.
  4.    #4  
    I hear what you are saying khaytsus but if my treo only did this with one particular bt device I would chalk it up to the peripheral devices problem. But I seem to be having the resetting/pairing problems with three totally different (Motorola BT headset, car bt handsfree, and uniden ELB595). I am no expert on BT but have been using and pairing BT products for awhile and have been fine with the little quirks of past devices. This seems to be a deeper problem with the treo 650.

BTW all three of the prementioned peripheral BT devices have been used with no problems with Blackberry 7100.