1.    #1  
    The Vaja T66 case is no longer on their website. Does any one know if they stopped making it. I was finally going to decide on the T66 without a belt clip. Now I have to go abck and decide do I want the T65 with a belt clip or not. Does anybody know of a case big enough to hold the treo 650 while it is in the T65 case. I want to be able to put the case on my hip when I need or want to. Most of the time it will be in my pocket and thats why I don't know if I want the belt clip and the extra depth it adds. I also read in the threads on this site that the clip is easy to come off and the treo sticks out when it is attached to your belt using it.The best clip i have ever uses is off of the niteize cases, but I woudln't want that on the back of my $115 case, so thats why im looking for a case for the vaja case.
    Thanks
    Cingular Branded Treo 650
    Firmware: 1.51
    Software: 1.13

----
    JK
    I just saw the same thing. I do know, thanks to Hofo Mofo, that they are making alot of changes to their site. So, I wouldn't give up on it just yet. And if you didn't notice, the T66 is still on the main page.
    Somebody....anybody........................Don't let Dr. Doom spill his Kool-Aid on his brand new "perrywinkle" sweater vest!!!
    Although I have to tell you I ordered one originally and hated it. I didn't like that the flip folded towards the bottom of the phone, and it didn't fold back behind it well. I went back and ordered the Classic case which flips back over the top and can be snapped back behind the phone.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the help. I went on ahead and ordered a T65. I liked the flap but i need to order the case now to get it before school. I will just be carful with it, I have insurance on my phone through state farm anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by ButtUglyJeff
    And if you didn't notice, the T66 is still on the main page.
    Yeah I did notice but I figured it was a mistake on their part.
    Cingular Branded Treo 650
    Firmware: 1.51
    Software: 1.13

----
    JK