1.    #1  
    Vindigo is a very large app and it would be nice to store the app and related databases on the SD card. When i synced up to install it the first time It dropped the app on the phone. has anyone been able to install the app on the sd card and have it launch from the sd?
    It'll launch from card into ram, and unload properly back to card (using zLauncher)...

...but everytime it syncs, it puts its data into ram (and then I have to "force" it to overwrite the card version)...
    No, it doesn't have native card syncing. I stopped using it prior to the NVFS fix for the 650 because I just didn't have the room. I've emailed them about supporting SD card sync, which seems like a no-brainer for an app that uses as much memory as Vindigo. My hope is that the more people email them about this oversight, the more they will get the message that it's time to bite the bullet and add this feature... it's beyond overdue.
  4. cec
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delta_baggage
    It'll launch from card into ram, and unload properly back to card (using zLauncher)...

...but everytime it syncs, it puts its data into ram (and then I have to "force" it to overwrite the card version)...
    I do the exact same thing. Does the trick.

Do the initial installation to RAM and move the app to SD card using ZLauncher (or similar launcher program).
    Quote Originally Posted by cec
    I do the exact same thing. Does the trick.

Do the initial installation to RAM and move the app to SD card using ZLauncher (or similar launcher program).
    It's great that programs like ZLauncher enable this kind of feature. It definitely makes it less cumbersome. I hope that in the future the folks at Vindigo will make this more seamless for end users.