1.    #1  
    Good Morning, All!
    I've had my treo650 for about a month and LOVE IT!

I have a question about the Center button on my Verizon 650. I'm not sure if this is hardware or software related...it's intermittent so I think software?

When looking at the menu in different apps (doesn't seem to matter if it's OEM or 3rd party), the center button sometimes selects a command from the menu, and sometimes does NOT select the command. However, even if ithe center button does NOT select the command that is highlighted, I can move the navigation from left to right. Wierd! Any ideas?
    It's not a center button problem, it's a software problem; the software in question has not been adequately tested with the Treo 650. Some apps have been thoroughly tested and are completely dpad-compatible; others, like the ones you've encountered, are only partially compatible. The odd thing is, even certain screens created by Palmone have this problem: the Hotsync app's Log screen, for example.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gamble
    It's not a center button problem, it's a software problem; the software in question has not been adequately tested with the Treo 650. Some apps have been thoroughly tested and are completely dpad-compatible; others, like the ones you've encountered, are only partially compatible. The odd thing is, even certain screens created by Palmone have this problem: the Hotsync app's Log screen, for example.
    Craziness. It's hard to know where the "features" end and the "bugs" begin!
    Thanks for your reply! Now at least I know I won't have to try and find an in-stock treo to exchange it with!

btw, I've been lurking for a few weeks and really appreciate both the wisdom and wise cracks. It's nice to know y'all are here!