1.    #1  
    Who here has bought nesem for their treo? Is it great or what.
    Little John (LJP) is better, faster and free.
    LJP don't work for me. Sez sumpin' 'bout Tapwave device only. Wuddup??
    Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    I agree LJP is the best, now if I could just get zDoomz to work
    I abandoned NESEM once I found LJP. The latest version doesn't work too well. I am running on 0.8 and very happy. That app combined with UDMH is quite some powerful emulator!
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...sem#post732568

Kalemsoft says version 1.8 is coming soon. I hope so. 1.7 sucked.
    LJP is pretty neat, especially considering it is free.
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
    I like little john, works great! you need udmh for snes support and should consider overclocking for snes or genisis games.
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

Hmmm... last time I played with LJP it didn't work on my 650 at all... I checkout the latest build to see what all the excitement is about!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I'm using the latest one (0.93) and it works fine on NES. I'm not interested in buying UDMH, so I guess I won't do the SNES thing. . .
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    I am actually using both LJP and NESem and I think for just down and dirty NES games NESem is great, I like LJP and honestly don't see any speed difference. Now when I play SNES and Genesis LJP does shine, the graphics look great, though I do have a sound issue, none of the emu's work with sounds in LJP, not sure what I am doing wrong. Oh well, I play it at work where its quiet anyway!
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.