1.    #1  
    My sprint treo 600 has an icon that i don't want showing, yet I cannot find it on the list of programs to delete. I find this insulting to have them foist their advertising on my phone.

Anyone know how to get rid of it?

Thanks in advance
    A little spot of white-out on the screen...

Or you can obfuscate it.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Your SOL my friend... it's build into the Firmware, and I don't beleive there are any custom ROMs for the Treo 600.

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
  4.    #4  
    Alrighty, then, thanks.
    Try creating an application category named Junk (or whatever) and move the app into that category. If you put the apps you do use often in a main folder, that's what you will see unless you go into another category.
    The program I use to "hide" applications is "Invisible v1.4" - the link is http://www.palmgadget.com and can be purchased from PalmGear. Ben
    I second Invisible. It'll do what you're looking for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    A little spot of white-out on the screen...

Or you can obfuscate it.
    obfuscate \OB-fuh-skayt\, transitive verb:
    1. To darken or render indistinct or dim.
    2. To make obscure or difficult to understand or make sense of.
    3. To confuse or bewilder.
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
    Quote Originally Posted by pda_jedi
    obfuscate \OB-fuh-skayt\, transitive verb:
    1. To darken or render indistinct or dim.
    2. To make obscure or difficult to understand or make sense of.
    3. To confuse or bewilder.
    Much like my suggestion.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I am surprised no one has put a political spin to the definition of "obfuscate." Ben
    It depends on what the meaning of...oh nevermind

If you have zlauncher you an change the setting under info (tap and hold icon) and set to hidden. That way you can hide unwanted apps in rom... cheers...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions