Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Even if the original one is in ROM, the update should just go over it so there should only be one icon. At least that's how it worked on my old Sony CLIE when they released an update for their CLIE audio player: Original CLIE audio player in ROM, updated version released that would just go over the original one in ROM and there was still only one icon.
    Quote Originally Posted by iwbyte
    Just to make sure - can you play realplayer (non purchased music) audio files with this player?

Yes as long as it's in MP3 format
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingjunior
    Yes as long as it's in MP3 format
    If it's in MP3 format, it wouldn't be in RealPlayer audio format anymore (*.ram I think).
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    If it's in MP3 format, it wouldn't be in RealPlayer audio format anymore (*.ram I think).
    Real Player doesn't play RM, I know it's stupid.
    Last edited by vikingjunior; 01/06/2006 at 06:56 PM.
    Real gives me an error with a full sd of thousands of mp3's , it tells me that there arnt any songs available.
    It doesn't play RM? Wow. As if I didn't already think negatively enough about it...

RealPlayer has crashed and froze my Treo more than any other app. pTunes just has way more functionality, and it's far more reliable. Also, it supports my library of WMAs, and I LOVE streaming internet radio. My fave stations are Khaha.com and Cringe Humor Radio. Great stuff
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123