1.    #1  
    Hey Guys,

I went out last night and purchased a D-Link Bluetooth USB adaptor. I downloaded the patch and followed the instructions on Shadowmites website. I first attempted to mail the file to myself. When I opened the attachment the only place it would allow me to save it was on my card. Since I couldnt save it to RAM like the instructions stated, I decided to try the alternate route. I put my SD card into my reader, copied the file to my SD card and opened Filez. The file has a little lock icon next to it, so I couldnt drag the file into ram. I copied the file and pasted it into the "Internal" portion of the phone. When I paste, I get a message asking me if I would like to overwrite the BTmanager file. I select yes, and go back to my phone menu. The Bluetooth icon is now called "BtManager" and has changed to a little blue box. When I click on it I get an error stating, "The application cannot be launched because it is missing localization information." After I do a soft reset, the icon returns to its previous name and state, but the DUN option is not available.

I have tried repeating the instructions many times but cannot seem to ge the patch installed correctly. Can anyone help?

Mike
  2.    #2  
    bump?
    I've said it before, and I'll say it again, this error only occurs IF YOU LOADED THE WRONG BTMANAGER... Go back to my site, and get the one for your carrier...
  4.    #4  
    I was positive that I downloaded the Verizon patch the first time...but I must have accidentally downloaded the sprint one. Thanks for the reply shadowmite!!

Mike