1.    #1  
    celltrack is a program for symbian that shows a bunch of information about the GSM signal, cell info, etc.

I'm wondering if there's something like this for GSM 650...

celltrack:http://www.afischer-online.de/sos/celltrack/index.html
    Quote Originally Posted by swinokur
    celltrack is a program for symbian that shows a bunch of information about the GSM signal, cell info, etc.

I'm wondering if there's something like this for GSM 650...

celltrack:http://www.afischer-online.de/sos/celltrack/index.html
    i too love that app, and I miss it...but alas so far nothing exists i believe
    Is Cell Plan Tracker for Treo not working for you? (Check Handango...)
    I don't think that "Cell Plan Tracker" keeps track of the same info as the celltrack program for symbian. (One I think deals with minutes used, costs, etc. where as the other shows technical information, GSM signal, cell site info info, etc. )
  5.    #5  
    We really need a GSM signal tracking app. I was just in Colorado the past few days and reception was pretty bad. Having an app like celltrack would have been quite useful when I was on the phone with the CSRs. (In case any developers are reading this, I'd be willing to pay in the $15-20 range for an app like this -- and I'm sure lots of other palm GSM folks would, too -- heck, make an app that will work well with both the CDMA and GSM radios )
    Wow...that's a nice app. Would be nice to have something similar for the 650... *hint to developers*

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    does it available on treo 650 where you can see cell id, lac, signal strength, etc?
    an example of program for Symbian OS: http://www.afischer-online.de/sos/celltrack/

thanks!
    <merged> No, there's no developer that's taken the challenge to create one.
    I don't think the Palm OS puts as much cell API out there as Symbian. I remember dimly Handspring had some VisorPhone API for a little bit of the cell phone's info.
    -- Go Illini!
    Does this information help ?
    GSM Cell Info
    I don't know what to do with it. But maybe a first step for developing ?
    Quote Originally Posted by calico
    Does this information help ?
    GSM Cell Info
    I don't know what to do with it. But maybe a first step for developing ?
    This is what I've been looking for for a long time as well. How do I get that code into my Treo??? I am not a programmer.

This would be great and apparently it was designed for a Cingular Treo 650, which is exactly what I have.