1.    #1  
    I know that Versamail has an option for a signature, but is there anyway to PASTE a signature in there? I have a pretty lengthy one including a sort of "disclaimer" and typing that would be miserable.

Similarly.. I use SprintPCS Business Connect primarily to send e-mail and I need to be able to include a signature on every sent e-mail but I do not know how.

Any assistance is appreciated!

Thanks so much,
    Steve
    You should be able to copy and paste anything you want in there, just like any other program. Make your signature in a memo on your PC, hot sync, then just copy it and paste into the signature field. I can't see why it wouldn't work.
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    I use ShortCut5 to create a 'macro' for my sig. That way, I type 2 characters at the end of my message and it auto-inserts my sig, which (by company policy) is a bit lengthy.

My sig also includes a "Sent from my Treo SmartPhone" line for two reasons:
    1. It explains why my response might be a bit more brief than normal. As much as the I like the Treo's keyboard, at work I'm pretty well known for writing novels for email replies and I just don't do that on the Treo.
    2. Messages from BB users have a line that says something like "This message sent from my BlackBerry" so why shouldn't the Treo?
    - Fushigi