Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1.    #1  
    Does anyone else have this problem. When I push lightly on the back of the phone, above the batter cover release button, the phone turns off?

    I am getting an exchange, but I was wondering if this is a common problem.
    I also see the problem if I press the batter cover release button. I have not dropped the phone or subjected it to any shock.

    Brian
  2. #2  
    Never really tried it...

    OK, I'm pressing it and nothi
  3. #3  
    Loose SIM. If not a GSM model then the unit is FuX0red
    .
  4. #4  
    Yes,I had that problem.Heres a easy fix.Take a business card and cut it
    to fit in between the battery and cover and your problem is gone.Dont waste
    a exchange for that small problem.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Meandean
    Yes,I had that problem.Heres a easy fix.Take a business card and cut it
    to fit in between the battery and cover and your problem is gone.Dont waste
    a exchange for that small problem.
    Or put a $10/20 bill in there instead for emergencies.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by grndslm
    Or put a $10/20 bill in there instead for emergencies.
    Well done, Sir
  7. #7  
    You know Galingula that is not a bad idea in general. Bravo!!
  8. #8  
    Want another good idea???

    How about...instead of eGrips, ya use anti-skid tub strips!! Haven't tried it myself yet, but I'm pretty sure it'd HAVE to last longer than eGrips.
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by grndslm
    Want another good idea???

    How about...instead of eGrips, ya use anti-skid tub strips!! Haven't tried it myself yet, but I'm pretty sure it'd HAVE to last longer than eGrips.
    Hey - I posted a thread about that!

    Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by mediasi
    Hey - I posted a thread about that!

    Pamela
    It's true!! I like to share the wealth...I'm a communist at heart.

    But all credit most certainly belongs to this intelligent woman (can't say that about too many women... :-D, heh...j/k...well, partly).

    So, make checks payable to Pamela . . .
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by mediasi
    Hey - I posted a thread about that!

    Pamela
    Could you point me in the right direction so that I could order/pickup a few of them for a trial run??? 'Cause I dunno where to start if Google doesn't link me up with a store in under 2 minutes.

    I'm thinkin' I'd possibly use the super glue if it was comfortable in my hand and really didn't fall out of it. I mean, what's the worst that could happen?? I'd have to put more super glue on the back of the ruined battery cover, huh?? Tough titty. If I ever needed to callup Sprint Insurance, then I just tell them to keep their battery cover as mine holds a sentimental value.

    I want permant grip...not egrip 'for a couple weeks 'til I have to pay another $15

Posting Permissions