Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 388
  1. #161  
    i love this program. i also use verichat because it seems to be the only way to log on msn. however the battery drain on my sprint 650 with this program is massive. when in use with a ir keyboard i have to keep it plugged into a charger to keep it from draining at a crazy rate. the only other problem i have is when i hit accidentally hit "send message" without typing anything, it logs off and back on again. overall an excellent free program. keep working on it ar-cain-great job so far
  2.    #162  
    Quote Originally Posted by diestarbucksdie
    i love this program. i also use verichat because it seems to be the only way to log on msn. however the battery drain on my sprint 650 with this program is massive. when in use with a ir keyboard i have to keep it plugged into a charger to keep it from draining at a crazy rate. the only other problem i have is when i hit accidentally hit "send message" without typing anything, it logs off and back on again. overall an excellent free program. keep working on it ar-cain-great job so far
    The logging off thing is definitely a bug. I'll be sure to fix that.

    The battery drain on CDMA phones. Unfortunately I'm not sure if there will be much that I will be able to do about that. I have heard that it is better with older revisions of the firmware (1.08 vs 1.12) but I'm really not able to validate that claim.

    Thanks for your feedback.
  3.    #163  
    Just wanted to post a quick FYI about a new version:

    This release is the first “proper” release since AOL dropped support for the TOC protocol. Preview 7 was a quick and dirty release to allow Toccer to work with TOC2. Preview 8 now supports the TOC2 protocol much more completely. Features that were disabled for Preview 7 (ie. adding buddies) have been re-enabled.

    The big change in this release is support for multiple profiles. Now your buddy lists for your different accounts won’t become mingled. Support for multiple profiles was also needed to support TOC2 properly.

    http://www.atomiccog.com/products/toccer-for-treo/

    Changes

    - Added support for multiple profiles.
    - Added support for displaying of IM timestamp.
    - Fixed communication bug that would cause stalls.
    - Fixed color issue with buddies when the formatted buddy name did not match the normalized name.
    - Fixed memory leak in chat display code.
    - Fixed typo in registration dialog copy.
    - Re-enabled the ability to add buddies.
  4. #164  
    Hi all,

    I think I recall someone asking for 2day to support Toccer, so here it is...

    The new version - 1.31 (15g) - at www.shsh.com/beta

    Please let me know of any feedback.

    Thanks !
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  5. #165  
    Very responsive. I suggested Toccer support less than a week ago and BAM there it is!!

    Thanks.
  6. #166  
    ok problem I'm having with mine... it won't load the "mobile device" group. It loads the others just fine.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
  7.    #167  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Hi all,

    I think I recall someone asking for 2day to support Toccer, so here it is...

    The new version - 1.31 (15g) - at www.shsh.com/beta

    Please let me know of any feedback.

    Thanks !
    Hey cool!

    I promised I'd look into writing a plug in a while back, but still haven't been able to get around to it. Hopefully in not too long.

    Thanks for your support,


    Tienshiao
  8.    #168  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaggrey
    ok problem I'm having with mine... it won't load the "mobile device" group. It loads the others just fine.

    How were these users added? Were they added with a previous version of Toccer? Do you see the users if you login on the PC?

    I'd suggest trying to add the buddies again. There were a couple of differences in how TOC1 and TOC2 handled buddy lists, so there may be a "disconnect" there.

    I will probably add some sort of "Sync Buddy List to Server" option in the future.
  9. #169  
    Quote Originally Posted by ar-cain
    Hey cool!

    I promised I'd look into writing a plug in a while back, but still haven't been able to get around to it. Hopefully in not too long.

    Thanks for your support,


    Tienshiao
    A plugin would be great.
    If there is anything I can help with...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  10.    #170  
    Oops. There was a small bug that could cause crashes in the last release. The bug affects users who have spaces in their screen name and are using alerts. This release addresses the bug.

    http://www.atomiccog.com/products/toccer-for-treo/

    Changes
    - Fixed alert bug affecting users with spaces in their screen name.
  11. #171  
    I've just downloaded and installed Preview 9. Whenever I try to go online I get an error 6. This is on a GSM Treo 600 via German T-Mobile GPRS connection. Other things like email do work. So the connection does work.

    Thanks.
  12. #172  
    Quote Originally Posted by ar-cain
    How were these users added? Were they added with a previous version of Toccer? Do you see the users if you login on the PC?

    I'd suggest trying to add the buddies again. There were a couple of differences in how TOC1 and TOC2 handled buddy lists, so there may be a "disconnect" there.

    I will probably add some sort of "Sync Buddy List to Server" option in the future.
    they were added on the computer a long time ago, not with Toccer. Does it matter that they're also in another group?
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
  13. #173  
    Hey - I just found out about Toccer and I tried it.

    I thought it was pretty cool.. I like that the interface is standards compliant so I can use my 5-way to navigate through the app.

    But I downloaded Toccer preview 9 setup all the stuff. I login. Then I go to my Phone application, my Treo 650 just crashes - seems to happen every time.
  14.    #174  
    Quote Originally Posted by lanrev
    I've just downloaded and installed Preview 9. Whenever I try to go online I get an error 6. This is on a GSM Treo 600 via German T-Mobile GPRS connection. Other things like email do work. So the connection does work.

    Thanks.

    Odd. It would seem to be some sort of error issue. Error 6 would indicate some sort of TOC connection handshake issue. Maybe AOL is having server issues is Germany? Or T-Mobile Germany has some sort of web proxy on port 80, that doesn't TOC going over port 80? You could try using a different port under your connection profile. Any port should work with AOL.
  15.    #175  
    Quote Originally Posted by terevos
    Hey - I just found out about Toccer and I tried it.

    I thought it was pretty cool.. I like that the interface is standards compliant so I can use my 5-way to navigate through the app.

    But I downloaded Toccer preview 9 setup all the stuff. I login. Then I go to my Phone application, my Treo 650 just crashes - seems to happen every time.
    I've personally never seen that kind of crash in person (on my Treo or those that I have access to). Though I have heard reports of others having similar problems.

    Do you have a list of other third-party applications that you're also running?
  16.    #176  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaggrey
    they were added on the computer a long time ago, not with Toccer. Does it matter that they're also in another group?
    It shouldn't matter.

    My recommendation is to try to remove them, and re-add them again, either from a computer or in Toccer.
  17. #177  
    Quote Originally Posted by ar-cain
    Odd. It would seem to be some sort of error issue. Error 6 would indicate some sort of TOC connection handshake issue. Maybe AOL is having server issues is Germany? Or T-Mobile Germany has some sort of web proxy on port 80, that doesn't TOC going over port 80? You could try using a different port under your connection profile. Any port should work with AOL.
    Looks like changing the port did the trick. Thanks very much for the suggestion.
    Here is another related questions.

    Any plans to support .Mac accounts? When I try to connect with my .Mac account I always get an error 12.
  18. #178  
    Quote Originally Posted by ar-cain
    I've personally never seen that kind of crash in person (on my Treo or those that I have access to). Though I have heard reports of others having similar problems.

    Do you have a list of other third-party applications that you're also running?
    Hmm.. as far as running apps, I am only running Toccer and Intellisync Mobile Suite.

    I have Bluetooth turned on, IR is on - but that's all I'm aware of.
  19. #179  
    IF I reset my Treo, Toccer does not restart without me manually launching it and going online. Can it automatically connect or reconnect?
  20. #180  
    Quote Originally Posted by JayKay
    Error code 4617 here...help
    Quote Originally Posted by SEH
    Same here. I get it every time I try to connect. I am using the T-M proxy. Perhaps that has something to do with it?
    The same. I don't believe it's due to the T-Mo proxy: I can access AIM via my PC via Treo 600 using the same proxy, no error.
    Treo knowledge base (FAQs)

    Treo Hater's Club

    Treo 600 (GSM)--> MDA Vario (HTC Wizard)
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions