Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 388
  1.    #121  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaggrey
    Did Preview 5 fix the battery drain and buddy list issues?
    Preview 5 should fix the large buddy list issues, though I've not had feed back one way or the other. If your buddy list was less than 100 it probably shouldn't have been a problem for you before anyways.

    The high battery usage issue has not been addressed yet.
  2. #122  
    Quote Originally Posted by ar-cain
    Preview 5 should fix the large buddy list issues, though I've not had feed back one way or the other.
    The large buddy list issue has definitely been resolved. Haven't really used it for too long to test the battery life, but it's awesome. It's so incredibly simple....that's the way Palm apps are supposed to be designed!! The password is now concealed, too. It's just about perfect in my books.

    Do you have any way setup for me to send donations?? Or should I spend my money elsewhere?
  3. #123  
    O MI GOD!!!

    Just out of curiousity, downloaded and tried it...

    WOW, I am impressed. (I am also currently subscribing to Verichat).

    I am now officially using Toccer, Verichat, and ChatterEmail simultaneously online all the time.
    (Only bought the 1 screen name version of verichat)

    Cingular GSM
  4. #124  
    Quote Originally Posted by grndslm
    The large buddy list issue has definitely been resolved. Haven't really used it for too long to test the battery life, but it's awesome. It's so incredibly simple....that's the way Palm apps are supposed to be designed!! The password is now concealed, too. It's just about perfect in my books.

    Do you have any way setup for me to send donations?? Or should I spend my money elsewhere?
    Man if it's working well for you I might give it a try Let me know how battery life is. Do you have the CDMA or the GSM Treo?
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
  5. #125  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaggrey
    Man if it's working well for you I might give it a try Let me know how battery life is. Do you have the CDMA or the GSM Treo?
    I have CDMA - Sprint. I'm fairly certain that the battery life is going to be crap when it's running, but I really haven't run any tests yet. I still haven't gotten used to Toccer actually working on my phone now...I was in search of a newer screen name so I could convert the MOST IMPORTANT of my buddies over...but ar-cain saved me!!

    I'll try to comment on the battery later, but like I said...most CDMA apps are going to be drains on our phones. GSM phones can typically last a little bit longer when it comes to data (and voice too, even).
  6. #126  
    just got my first treo a couple weeks ago and love your program. i cant get my ir keyboard to work on it though. is this not supported by the program or do i just suck.
  7. #127  
    it now seems to work fine. weird.
  8. tvon's Avatar
    Posts
    2 Posts
    #128  
    i've been using toccer preview 6 for a week now, works well.. until today.

    today i can't connect, after sitting at "connecting..." it gives me
    "an error occured while trying to connect. Please try again
    error code: 1"

    anyone get this?
  9. #129  
    tvon,

    The exact same thing happened to me, even after downgrading to preview 5. Check the posts today in the other thread, apparently this has something to do with the servers on AOL's end.

    Frustrating, but at least it's not a problem with my device...
  10. #130  
    Quote Originally Posted by ranger34
    tvon,

    The exact same thing happened to me, even after downgrading to preview 5. Check the posts today in the other thread, apparently this has something to do with the servers on AOL's end.

    Frustrating, but at least it's not a problem with my device...
    yeah i cant login with toc.oscar.aol.com:5190 or login.oscar.aol.com:80
  11. #131  
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpa yum
    yeah i cant login with toc.oscar.aol.com:5190 or login.oscar.aol.com:80
    miranda im(pc app) wont work either. apparently aol is abandoning the toc protocol

    Miranda can no longer connect to AIM's TOC network, as of two days ago. It's likely that AOL has abandoned support of TOC 1.0 in favour of 2.0 altogether, which sucks if you're a Miranda user who uses AIM a lot.
    i dont know how true this is though
  12.    #132  
    Murphy's Law strikes again. I go on vacation and stuff breaks.

    A couple days ago, AOL turned off their TOC services, rendering Toccer not very useful. This release addresses this problem by upgrading Toccer to the TOC 2.0 protocol. As a side effect of this upgrade, users are now able to sign in from multiple locations at the same time. However, because TOC 2.0 deals with buddy lists differently, the ability to add buddies has been disabled. For the time being, please use a desktop client to manage your buddy lists. Buddy list management will be reintroduced after support for multiple profiles has been added.

    This release also addresses a small problem with extra characters showing up in outgoing IMs.

    Changes
    - Fixed bug where extra characters were showing up in outgoing IMs.
    - Changed Toccer to use the TOC 2.0 protocol.
    - Disable the ability to add buddies. Will be turn back on after profile management is implemented.

    http://www.atomiccog.com/products/toccer-for-treo/
  13. #133  
    Version 7 works great for me so far. I'll be testing the issues with my away state being changed after leaving my phone alone for a while, as well as the logging out issue, and will post results sometime later today.
  14. vebix's Avatar
    Posts
    313 Posts
    Global Posts
    324 Global Posts
    #134  
    Working great for me too. Is there any chance of seeing the "seperate buddy list" feature I brought up awhile back? (keeping the buddy lists seperate depending on which account a user is logged into)
  15. #135  
    Cool, finally a free AIM client, great job. Is there a place we can donate?

    Edit: Oh, I guess you are offering a registration version too.
  16. #136  
    Quote Originally Posted by joragan
    Version 7 works great for me so far. I'll be testing the issues with my away state being changed after leaving my phone alone for a while, as well as the logging out issue, and will post results sometime later today.
    Update: 45min of inactivity with a custom away message, and I'm still showing up as away with the correct message to my other AIM user. Looking good!
  17. #137  
    I just downloaded toccer to try it out. i have verichat right now. i love that it shows who is idle and the time idle, but it doesn't seem to show anyones away message. i'm using version 7 now. is this gonna be supported soon or is it now and i'm just missing it? overall though the app is great!
  18.    #138  
    Quote Originally Posted by mportune
    Working great for me too. Is there any chance of seeing the "seperate buddy list" feature I brought up awhile back? (keeping the buddy lists seperate depending on which account a user is logged into)
    Currently being worked on. The buddy list management is largely disabled until support for multiple profiles is implemented. This will work better with the TOC2 model.
  19.    #139  
    Quote Originally Posted by shdwx14
    I just downloaded toccer to try it out. i have verichat right now. i love that it shows who is idle and the time idle, but it doesn't seem to show anyones away message. i'm using version 7 now. is this gonna be supported soon or is it now and i'm just missing it? overall though the app is great!

    Currently there is no way to view a users away message short of actually sending the user an IM. I'll have to investigate to see what my options are.
  20. #140  
    the website is saying it is down right now?? anyword on when the site will be back??
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions