Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 388
  1. #101  
    Yes, it runs in the background and you can set the alerts to vibrate.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

    NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

    Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
  2. #102  
    Quick question for those using this, if you leave it running all the time, what is your battery life like? I'm specifically asking the GSM users, I notice I lose about 1 percent every 5 minutes.
  3.    #103  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanc2
    Is it possible to have 2day monitor toccer? It doesn't recognize that I have an IM client installed.
    If there is sufficient demand and/or if it isn't too difficult. It's not on my list of near term todos, but I'll take a look into it.
  4.    #104  
    Quote Originally Posted by fkjr2
    how about adding bots like Verichat does>?
    I won't be adding any bots, but there are many available on AIM. I'm not sure exactly what Verichat's bots provide, but there may be public alternatives available.

    http://smarterchild.conversagent.com/ - SmarterChild is a popular one that's been around for awhile.
    http://www.runabot.com/ - A list with a bunch of bots.

    I've never used any of these so don't take this as an endorsement.

    Quote Originally Posted by fkjr2
    btw, is this free?
    Yes. Though at a later time I will be adding paid features that will require a registration key. I won't be taking away any free features.
  5.    #105  
    Quote Originally Posted by naturefreak85
    Quick question for those using this, if you leave it running all the time, what is your battery life like? I'm specifically asking the GSM users, I notice I lose about 1 percent every 5 minutes.

    I can get nearly 2 days off my battery, but I charge nightly. However, I may not exactly be a heavy user (Just email, IM, and normal PDA stuff. No games, MP3s, etc).

    I will probably tweak with it a little regarding battery life, because I'm aware of two people who have pretty horrible battery life on CDMA phones.
  6. #106  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller
    Yes, it runs in the background and you can set the alerts to vibrate.
    WHA??? Now I understand why everybody's so hyped about this.

    AR-CAIN....ya gotta fix the large buddy list problem, man!! I've gotta TEN DOLLAR BILL with your name on it!!!

    EDIT: I checked my buddy list and it's got 178 peeps on it....I'll be trying to trim it down as much as possible, but ya gotta at least meet me half-way or somewhere closer toward my side.
    Last edited by grndslm; 07/31/2005 at 02:23 AM.
  7. #107  
    Quote Originally Posted by ar-cain
    Originally Posted by ryanc2
    Is it possible to have 2day monitor toccer? It doesn't recognize that I have an IM client installed.

    If there is sufficient demand and/or if it isn't too difficult. It's not on my list of near term todos, but I'll take a look into it.
    Hi,

    I'd be willing to help most gladly. email me at contact(at)shsh.com
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  8. #108  
    Went through all 6 pages of this thread and, unless I missed it, I didn't see where it mentioned clearing the chats. Even after logging off and back on, the chats remain per buddy. Is there a way to do this? If not, is there any problem with having these old chats remain? Thanks.
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

    Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
  9.    #109  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Hi,

    I'd be willing to help most gladly. email me at contact(at)shsh.com
    Thanks for you offer. I've downloaded the SDK, but probably won't have time to look at it until this weekend or early next week.
  10.    #110  
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetfreak
    Went through all 6 pages of this thread and, unless I missed it, I didn't see where it mentioned clearing the chats. Even after logging off and back on, the chats remain per buddy. Is there a way to do this? If not, is there any problem with having these old chats remain? Thanks.

    Presently there is no built in way to clear a log. I will be adding this for the next release.

    The only "problem" is that it uses memory. Unless you IM a lot, or have very little memory it shouldn't be a big problem.
  11. #111  
    Anyone have any information on battery drain on the Sprint T650? I am not sure it istoccer but I am seeing a huge battery drain in the last couple of days (around the same time I started testing Toccer).
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

    Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
  12.    #112  
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetfreak
    Anyone have any information on battery drain on the Sprint T650? I am not sure it istoccer but I am seeing a huge battery drain in the last couple of days (around the same time I started testing Toccer).
    I wouldn't be surprised, that is one area that I still need to tweak. I know some Verizon 600 users who had some issues in that regard.
  13. #113  
    Might the large-buddy-list crashing problem have something to do with the buddy menu in the chat screen? I think there's a practical limit on the maximum size of a menu.

    Maybe this menu should list only those buddies that are online and visible in the main buddy list, excluding buddies in a collapsed group, and excluding Offline buddies.
  14.    #114  
    Quote Originally Posted by thornrag
    Might the large-buddy-list crashing problem have something to do with the buddy menu in the chat screen? I think there's a practical limit on the maximum size of a menu.

    Maybe this menu should list only those buddies that are online and visible in the main buddy list, excluding buddies in a collapsed group, and excluding Offline buddies.
    I believe I've already found (and fixed) the bug responsible for the large buddy list crashing problem. My next release (soon) will contain the fix.

    It turns out it was due to the way I was sending buddy lists to the server.
  15. #115  
    I am having a realy big problem with battery drainage (around 10% an hour). I stopped using Verichat because of the constant crashes but I can't afford that much battery power so right now I have no AIM on my "smart" phone. Anything in the works to improve that area?
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

    Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
  16. iomatic's Avatar
    Posts
    629 Posts
    Global Posts
    645 Global Posts
    #116  
    Do you have a change log available? Any issues with preview 4 (does it have the battery drainage and Buddy List issues?)

    Thanks.
  17.    #117  
    Quote Originally Posted by iomatic
    Do you have a change log available? Any issues with preview 4 (does it have the battery drainage and Buddy List issues?)

    Thanks.

    Posts for the downloads (here and on my site: http://www.atomiccog.com/) should contain changes between each version.

    Preview 4 contains both issues (high battery usage and large buddy list related ones). I will be making a release this weekend which should fix the large buddy list issues.

    I plan to look into the battery usage issues though they seem to have a greater impact for CDMA users.
  18. #118  
    Quote Originally Posted by ar-cain
    Preview 4 contains both issues (high battery usage and large buddy list related ones). I will be making a release this weekend which should fix the large buddy list issues.
    YAY! AR-CAIN, YOU'RE MY HERO!!!
  19. iomatic's Avatar
    Posts
    629 Posts
    Global Posts
    645 Global Posts
    #119  
    Thank you!
  20. #120  
    Did Preview 5 fix the battery drain and buddy list issues?
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!

Posting Permissions