Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
  1.    #81  
    Quote Originally Posted by URPREY
    How do I get Toccer to re-connect after each reset?
    There is no built in feature to do that currently. I'll add it to my to do list.
  2.    #82  
    Quote Originally Posted by wingfan
    Looks like it could be cool if I could connect, Error Code 1 w/Preview 4. Anything I am doing wrong?

I need to document these errors better (on my todo list). But error code 1 is either a problem connection to the server or possible some sort of server authentication related error (like bad password). I would double check your setting, and if they are correct try again later.
  3. aph
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    I'm having a reset problem that I think is related ot the parsing of the screen names once they are downloaded from the server. If I use the 5-way when the screen names are first showing up and sorting in groups the device resets. If I use it after, I can get to one of the group names and then the device resets. This doesn't happen when I log into a screen name with fewer buddies.
    Hmmm...maybe that's my problem!!

All I know is it'll sign on for a second and as soon as all my buddies load, it disconnects. I really wish this bug would get squashed.
    Global Posts
    324 Global Posts
    Any chance of the buddy list reflecting the current logged in account instead of mixing buddies from multiple accounts together? (ie I have a work IM account, and a home IM account, with different buddies on each - I don't want to see the work buddies when logged in to home account, and vice versa)
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    I just installed Toccer and it works great until I hit the phone button while its online. AS soon as I hit phone my treo reboots.

I running a sprint treo with software version treo650-1.12-spcs. I running toccer from my sd card also.

Any ideasa why its cuasing my phone to keep rebooting?
  7.    #87  
    Quote Originally Posted by grndslm
    Hmmm...maybe that's my problem!!

All I know is it'll sign on for a second and as soon as all my buddies load, it disconnects. I really wish this bug would get squashed.
    I have no updates on this bug. I tried a larger list (though only around 60 buddies) without any problems. I'll continue to keep an eye on it.
  8.    #88  
    Quote Originally Posted by mportune
    Any chance of the buddy list reflecting the current logged in account instead of mixing buddies from multiple accounts together? (ie I have a work IM account, and a home IM account, with different buddies on each - I don't want to see the work buddies when logged in to home account, and vice versa)

I like this idea, and I believe others have expressed interest in something similar. It shouldn't be _too_ difficult to implement. I'll have to think about how to work it into the UI.
  9.    #89  
    Quote Originally Posted by drvcrash
    I just installed Toccer and it works great until I hit the phone button while its online. AS soon as I hit phone my treo reboots.

I running a sprint treo with software version treo650-1.12-spcs. I running toccer from my sd card also.

Any ideasa why its cuasing my phone to keep rebooting?
    Does it only crash with the phone button?

I've not tested running it off a SD card. I'm not sure how well that will work with it trying to run in the background. The first thing I would try is to run it from memory instead of the SD card.
    Quote Originally Posted by ar-cain
    I have no updates on this bug. I tried a larger list (though only around 60 buddies) without any problems. I'll continue to keep an eye on it.
    Yea....I've got more than 150 buddies. I could definitely condense the list, but that would take sooo much time and I'm not even sure which ones I would need to delete.

How many buddies do you other guys have?? What's the maximum amount anybody uses without it crashing? 100?? 120?? What??
    Global Posts
    324 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by grndslm
    Yea....I've got more than 150 buddies. I could definitely condense the list, but that would take sooo much time and I'm not even sure which ones I would need to delete.

How many buddies do you other guys have?? What's the maximum amount anybody uses without it crashing? 100?? 120?? What??
    MAN you're popular. I have about 5.
    Quote Originally Posted by mportune
    MAN you're popular. I have about 5.
    Well...whenever you go to elementary school just about the same time the AOL craze catches on...AOL screennames rack up quickly. I prolly only actually talk to about half of those people nowadays...I don't even remember who the other half are.
    I have a Treo 600 and I just started using Toccer today and a really like it but... wow.. Wow.. WOW does it eat my battery! If it's possible to have it consume less power that would be awesome. For now I'll leave it off untill *I* need to contact someone via IM.
  14.    #94  
    Quote Originally Posted by inittab
    I have a Treo 600 and I just started using Toccer today and a really like it but... wow.. Wow.. WOW does it eat my battery! If it's possible to have it consume less power that would be awesome. For now I'll leave it off untill *I* need to contact someone via IM.

How bad is it? I can usually squeak out 2 days maybe.. I usually charge every night. This is on a GSM 600.

I know on a friend's CDMA, it does eat more battery life. His phone had other issues, so I wasn't sure if it was just his battery or something. I'll have to see about it. Are you using CDMA and can you quantify the consumption (ie 90% to 60% in an hour)?

And then, I've seen it lock or something a couple of times, and in which case it consumes the battery after a couple of hours maybe.
    I'm on Verizon so yes, it's CDMA. I had Toccer on for about 5 hours today with very little activity and it drained the battery. I run Chatter Email constantly and I can go a full day without needing a charge. I hope this helps.
    Is it possible to have 2day monitor toccer? It doesn't recognize that I have an IM client installed.
    how about adding bots like Verichat does>?
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    btw, is this free?
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    Global Posts
    324 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fkjr2
    how about adding bots like Verichat does>?
    I'm pretty sure that would require the author to maintain a server that Toccer would use as a gateway. And that would defeat the purpose of Toccer. (K.I.S.S.)
    Since I can't get Toccer to work, could you guys just answer the tw questions I've been pondering since stumbling upon this thread: Does it run in the background like VeriChat? If so, does it vibrate when someone IMs you?

Also, does anybody know if Mundu's product meets those 2 requirements??
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast