Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 914151617181920 LastLast
  1.    #361  
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeElmendorf
    Two things:

1. Any feedback on feasability of adding the ability to reply from a popup while in another app, ala Verichat?

2. Anyone else seeing a brief lag/freeze when first sending a message after being idle? Wonder if it is Toccer reactivating the data connection?

Have to say, I am liking this app more and more.
    1. That feature is in the plans, though probably not for a couple of revisions. It will also likely be a paid feature.

2. I have not personally seen this issue. It may be related to newer models with the NVFS. I'll let other jump in.

Thanks,

Tienshiao
  2.    #362  
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuitarGuy
    the only thing that I've found that I really hate is the fact that done clears my information...because I'm getting use to hitting send instead of done. When I go back, what I typed is gone...that blows. Is there a way to save it and a way to add a clear button instead?
    You can also use <enter> to send messages.

And the field doesn't have to be in focus before you start typing.

I should document this.

Thanks for checking out Toccer,

Tienshiao
  3.    #363  
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81
    how did you fix the sorting problem?

And ar-cain, as others mentioned, sorting buddy list view is upside down with my 700P

I have 200 buddies, I can't possibly reorder them one by one... is there a way I can reorder it in excel?

That seems odd, I know earlier versions had the bug but that should have been many revisions ago. Are you using the latest version?

I think I'm going to edit that first post, since it is quite old now and first time readers may not realize.
    Ar-cain -

Would pay in a second to reply in background.
    I had this happen twice already. I would have an active chat going and my 700p would get stuck in a vibrating loop. I don't even have the vibrate box checked in toccer but the system is set to always vibrate. Only way to make it stop vibrating is a soft reset. Any ideas?
    I have that problem too. It's really wierd. I would get the alert though, so it would occur when I didn't have toccer up on the screen...I think it tend to have this happen mostly when someone sends me two IMs before I can aknowledge it.

Another upgrade that I think would be snazzy, but isn't nearly as important as a lot of the ideas already mentioned...the ability to show that I'm online on a mobile phone instead of a regular setup. It can let people know when I'm driving essentially...then I don't have to worry about them IMing me...but also an ability to turn off the mobile icon. Does any of that make sense?

I'll be happy to beta test in the future...just thought I'd throw that out. I'm loving the program though, its pretty sweet.
  7.    #367  
    Could the two of you with the vibrate loop post your Alert Preferences (or PM/email them to me)?

Do you both have 700p's?

Re: online as mobile. This probably won't happen anytime soon because I don't believe the TOC protocol supports it. It would require switching to the OSCAR protocol which would require a significant effort.
    Inside of App
    Type = No Alert
    Vibrate on
    Volume 5
    Tone = Alarm

I'm on a 700P

The mobile thing is fine...just a mere extra feature.
    Inside of App
    Type = Subtle
    Vibrate off
    Volume 5
    Tone = Alarm

700p as well
    weird! when it happens to me my treo is switched to silent and the palm is set to vibrate on all alerts though the system prefs
    had it go on a vibrate loop today while watching pirates of the carribean, i thought the vibrate off would have taken care of that
  11.    #371  
    Quote Originally Posted by portman
    had it go on a vibrate loop today while watching pirates of the carribean, i thought the vibrate off would have taken care of that
    I assume you're using a 700p as well?
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    i'm using the 700p and tried to copy and paste a phone number a friend im'd me. after highlighting the number, i select copy and it soft resets. this happens with cut as well. anyone else seeing this? bug or feature?
  13.    #373  
    Quote Originally Posted by fishheads
    i'm using the 700p and tried to copy and paste a phone number a friend im'd me. after highlighting the number, i select copy and it soft resets. this happens with cut as well. anyone else seeing this? bug or feature?
    It's only a feature if you don't want to call the number.

Yeah, unfortunately I'm getting reports of all sorts of random issues with the 700p. I guess I'll add this to the list.

Thanks for the feedback,

Tienshiao
    I really enjoy the simplicity of Toccer and being able to stay online (while in the background) all day. Good job!

Two nice features I would like to see in the next revision are:
    1) Modify the vibrate feature to vibrate once instead of twice (or any other customized vibration methods, e.g. short-short-long)
    2) Change sound alerts to only sound on the first IM receive by someone
    can u download this ota
    Would this work on 700p?
    Hey again, folks. Long time no post. Glad to see Toccer has gotten an "add buddy" button as well as the "clear all" function.

Re: other folks' comments (I'm not gonna bother naming names, don't feel like scrolling that much but I did read things)

I really like the idea of saving text when you hit done too, and not losing all I've typed just because I didn't send yet.

I have yet to have the reverse-sorting issue, though I'm on a 650.

I HAVE, however, had the soft resets for any action on the Edit menu, or whatever the menu is called (I'm on roaming right now so no toccer )

I'd love the ability to select text via the 5-way nav somehow, for easy copy + paste with no fingernail/stylus issues.

Still one of my most used non-PIM Treo programs, next to Astraware Sudoku and Standalone Quick News.

Peace,
    -tank.
    Quote Originally Posted by dpagan21
    can u download this ota
    Yes, it's just a small prc file. Long as you have a net connection, go to www.atomiccog.com and download. Enjoy!

-tank.
    How in the WORLD do I clear my IM logs on Toccer?!?!?!?!

I thought I did it once before but I cannot find it anymore!!!
    There's a menu option to clear logs.