Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    Is there someway to view someone's away message from Toccer?
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
  2.    #262  
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder
    Is there someway to view someone's away message from Toccer?
    Presently the only way to view someone's away message is to see the auto-response after sending them an IM.

The TOC protocol did not have this functionality, but I'm not certain about TOC2.

Tienshiao
    Is there anything equivalent in Toccer to the AOL feature "Get Buddy Info"
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    I'm using Toccer Preview 11. Is there anyway to not have my away message auto-respond after every line someone writes me? I'm not sure if this was answered already - I'll be honest - I didn't go through the previous 13 pages of this thread.
  5.    #265  
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder
    Is there anything equivalent in Toccer to the AOL feature "Get Buddy Info"

The "Details" button brings up a form that displays some of the data found in the "Get Buddy Info". The Away Message, and the Profiles are not displayed.
  6.    #266  
    Quote Originally Posted by phattysalz
    I'm using Toccer Preview 11. Is there anyway to not have my away message auto-respond after every line someone writes me? I'm not sure if this was answered already - I'll be honest - I didn't go through the previous 13 pages of this thread.

Presently there is no way to disable the behavior, however this is on my todo list.
    any idea when I could register for this app, the no hyperlinking in unregistered versions is killing me .
  8.    #268  
    Quote Originally Posted by fventura03
    any idea when I could register for this app, the no hyperlinking in unregistered versions is killing me .
    A couple weeks ago I was thinking "a couple weeks". Right now I'm aiming for a little after next weekend. But no promises.

Tienshiao
    Quote Originally Posted by mbehringer
    will this run in the background? I have the first preview mode and it seems to disconnect when I switch apps.

ps. Great App!!!
    Yes the application runs in the background mode. When you are disconnecting the app, it will ask you to run in background mode or not.
    All I get is error 6, what ever that is. I am using preview 11. Haven't been able to connect.

650 GSM Unlocked
  11.    #271  
    Quote Originally Posted by cwtibbs
    All I get is error 6, what ever that is. I am using preview 11. Haven't been able to connect.

650 GSM Unlocked

Are you still getting this message? Did it work previously?

I would try a reset first if you haven't already, and then try changing the TOC Port of the profile to something besides 80 (Menu->Prefs->Edit Profiles->choose a profile->edit).

If this is your first time using it, and it has not worked before it may be that your carrier is running some sort of proxy/cache on port 80 that isn't too bright.

Tienshiao
    The AOL 3.3 I downloaded from Handango is not working correctly all of a sudden, when I click on the incoming message it's blank.
    I've posted this problem on other forums and numerous people are having the same issue.... after working properly all of sudden last week it just stopped.
    Do you suggest I just download this program instead and there should be no such problem?
    wow, we downloaded it and it's awesome. THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU!!!!!
    one question:
    When he's running the Toccer AIM he can use his phone to dial out but if I call him I get his voicemail. Is that normal or can that be changed?
    Global Posts
    324 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ekling211
    wow, we downloaded it and it's awesome. THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU!!!!!
    So, no luck then eh?
    I just read through most of these pages and kept seeing that people are letting this run non-stop so this issue we're having of being able to call out and not receive calls while it's running must be a minor glitch. I'm sure you must be able to receive calls or people wouldn't let it run continually. As soon as someone knows the answer...ar-cain, I presume, the genius behind the whole thing, will you let me know. Thanks.
    You can't recieve phone calls because the data connection is running I tested this with another member on this forum, he has sprint, I have tmobile and both of them would go to VM if you were using AIM or for that matter if blazer was in the middle of loading a page.
    we have Verizon. I don't understand then how people are letting it run non-stop. Don't they need to receive phone calls? And,why, then, can you call out?
    well I havent used this program because of the fact, but if its like blazer, as long as a page isn't "loading" and ur just viewing you can get calls, so I assume if your not actually typing an IM to someone you might get calls.
  20.    #280  
    Quote Originally Posted by ekling211
    I just read through most of these pages and kept seeing that people are letting this run non-stop so this issue we're having of being able to call out and not receive calls while it's running must be a minor glitch. I'm sure you must be able to receive calls or people wouldn't let it run continually. As soon as someone knows the answer...ar-cain, I presume, the genius behind the whole thing, will you let me know. Thanks.
    In my experience, for GSM devices, the only time you can't receive or make a phone call is if the Treo is actively sending/receiving data at that particular moment. This seems to work decently for GSM Treos.

For CDMA Treos, it doesn't seem to work nearly as well. For CDMA Treos, they seem to have an idle period before they fall out of data mode. During this period, phone calls seem to be routed to voicemail. This period seems to last a couple seconds (I think I've heard 10 seconds). So after sending or receiving something (such as a keepalive packet from the server), there needs to be a couple seconds of data inactivity before the Treo can receive phone calls.