1.    #1  
    Hey Everyone,

I am developing an application suite for the palm I lovingly call FTPDrive. The application allows you to connect to your FTPDrive account and upload/download any file to/from your palm. The suite will include multiple components.

1) palm FTPDrive application -- this allows you to ftp to/from your palm.
    2) Windows FTPDrive application -- access to your FTPDrive account on any windows system.
    3) FTP account and 10MB of storage on the FTPDrive servers.

I have already started developing the application (as well as copyrighting the ideas through my company MDP Enterprises, LLC), but before I go too much further I am wondering if anyone is even interested in using an application like this. The application price would be $9.99 with the ability to upgrade your FTPDrive space at any time if needed. There would not be any monthly recurring charges, once you have an account, its yours for life.

feedback please
    Couple it with a text editor or existing Palm web page editor and you would have my fundage.
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Couple it with a text editor or existing Palm web page editor and you would have my fundage.
    That would be a good start. I would add that high-a quality tag editor would be needed to differentiate from existing sources. For example:

1. LFTP is an elegant, though text based, Palm base FTP client (including support for the SD card). There is a GUI based Palm OS ftp client as well but the name eludes me
    2. sied is an all-purpose editor for any type text file on the Palm or the SD card
    3. Both are free (no FTP server included)
    4. MS IE has built-in FTP functionality
    5. www.net2ftp.com is a useful free online FTP client