1.    #1  
    Hi,

I'd like to hear via PM from anyone that has good T650 application debugging skills to help me debug why a Sprint T650 application doesn't behave as I expect it to.

Thanks, Tuc
    I thought you sold your 650.

Stop posting in every forum. Not like you're going to pay someone $5 let alone $500 anyway.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus
    I thought you sold your 650.
    My 600 is dying, I need to replace it.

Stop posting in every forum.
    I wanted to make sure it would be seen by the proper people. I probably could have not put it in General, but Developer/T650/SPC+VZW I felt were appropriate.

Not like you're going to pay someone $5 let alone $500 anyway.
    I guess I should have added that I can provide references... I've done this with 2 other things before.
    http://cgiwrap.unixtools.org/thanks.html mentions one, and the other was an addition to AIM-T as part of the Jabber project.
    Which app dude?
    HP 95LX -> Newton 100 -> Palm III -> Handspring Platinum -> Treo 270 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyTang
    Which app dude?
    Sprint Picturemail .
    Global Posts
    214 Global Posts
    If you describe the problem here you'll probably get a better response from people who might actually be able to help. Actually... if you describe the problem here you'll probably get a response here for free.

Brett
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by BrettS
    If you describe the problem here you'll probably get a better response from people who might actually be able to help. Actually... if you describe the problem here you'll probably get a response here for free.

Brett
    Hi,

Ok, its worth a try....

I've written my own backend to the Sprint Picturemail for the T600. I had it down perfect, it could do everything that the production one did. So now I want the same for the T650. There were a few things that were different, but I quickly got past them all. Right now it gets to the point where the picture is uploaded.

So going from where the picture is uploaded in a multipart/mixed <media-xfer> , the server sends back an <media-xfer-ack> with the elem id identifier, count/total, and that it was an image/jpeg. At this point in a normal sequence, the T650 sends a <mm-msg-xfer> which contains the <scenerio> and <field> for where it is to be sent to, and the field-fid of the identifier of the picture.

The problem is that after I send the <media-xfer-ack> to the T650, it just displays that it sent the message and goes back to the application. It never sends the <mm-msg-xfer> to the server. I've been going nuts trying to figure out if there is something in the <media-xfer-ack> I didn't do properly, or something higher up... But I can't see it at all. If I can get someone to tell me why it isn't sending the <mm-msg-xfer> request to the server, I'll be done with my backend.

Thanks............ Tuc