1.    #1  
    Ok guys. I have been in pocession of my treo for about 2 weeks now and finally purchased the motorola hs850 bluetooth headset for it. The configuration went fine for the two, but i realized that when the treo is off and the headset is off and i turn on the headset the treo wakes up and the headset thinks it is in a call mode. No call is being made with the phone, but you can here the headset speaker crackling, and the blue led is flashing like it is on a call but the phone is not. I waited 5 minutes to see if this would turn off but it does not. It keeps thinking it is on a call. I tried a few things and realized that when i had the palm on and in the bluetooth app., when i turned the headset on it would automatically go into standby mode. ( what i want it to do, right?) My question is, is there anyway to turn my headset on and it go into standby mode without being in the bluetooth app? Also why does my phone wake up whenever i turn on the bluetooth headset? Does this make sense. Please somebody help!!!
    Also why does my phone wake up whenever i turn on the bluetooth headset? Does this make sense.
    Not sure if this is the correct answer but my assumption would be it is waking up because the bluetooth headset is requesting to establish link/connection to the phone and the phone needs to come out of sleep to acknowledge the request.