1.    #1  
    I am upgrading from 600 to 650, anything I need to know or have for it
    Umm, what do you want to do?

Key things are:

Spare Battery
    Dock!
    Case
    Screen Protector
    headset (I use a standard Sony one I get at Wal-Mart for $10)
    Keyboard (IF you plan to use it a lot and want flexibility when on the road)
    SD Card (beneficial if you plan to play games, store docs or email or or listen to mp3s)

And then any apps you may need.
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
    Quote Originally Posted by jkt6
    I am upgrading from 600 to 650, anything I need to know or have for it
    Yes. Your charger(s) and/or cradle will not work.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  4.    #4  
    what do you mean it won't work
    what do you mean it won't work
    Different connector (into the Treo)

600 uses the traditional Universal connector.
    650 uses the MultiConnector like the T|5 and LifeDrive use.
    In others word, square pegs and round holes....

600:
    http://www.palmone.com/us/images/pro...bottomview.jpg

650:
    http://www.palmone.com/us/products/s.../photos/06.jpg
    Last edited by Insertion; 07/06/2005 at 04:57 PM. Reason: pix added

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Here's what I'd recommend:

-Single sync/charge cable (i got one with a usb to ac adapter attachment for traveling use; found it on ebay)
    -Rugged Car Charger at TreoCentral Store (don't get that small connector because the coil tends to pull it outta the phone quite easily)
    -Boxwave screen protectors
    -3-in-1 (should really be called 2-in-1) pen stylus
    -Bluetooth USB adapter (preferably Class 1 and one that bends upward if you have a laptop...that way you won't have to worry about it snapping in half when you move it around)
    -1 Gig SD card
    -SD card reader (if you've got a laptop that doesn't have one built in already, get a PCMCIA card reader if that slot's open; otherwise get usb one)
    -2.5mm to 3.5mm headset adapter (I also use those $10 Sony pair from Wal-Mart, very comfortable and good quality)
    -I'd also recommend NOT getting a case. They're not worth it because the phone's pretty durable as it is. The Skin case sticks to the inside of your pocket when you try to pull it out and eGrips don't last long enough. If you must get a case, I'd recommend getting the Pacific Rim Hard Case (even though I haven't tried it yet) (LINK: http://www.pacrimtechnologies.com/ca...0e105ccabc040f)
    -I haven't gotten the spare battery yet as I still have 40% charge at the end of the day and have a home and car charger....but I'm sure I'll get one in the future (prolly when a 2500mAh comes out, or the 2200mAh one gets to be dirt cheap on ebay)

Good Luck with your finds!
    Here's the charge/sync cable w/ wall adapter that I bought on eBay...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...786028397&rd=1

It's from a different seller, but it's cheaper....only $12 after S/H. I paid like $16 or something after S/H.
    While the upgrades are very nice, I have been through 5 replacments. All went smooth but its a pain in the **** none the less. Be prepaired to have some sort of problems.

All said and done, I still love it!
  9.    #9  
    will it come with the charger and syncing cable that i can use.
    will it come with the charger and syncing cable that i can use.
    It will not come with a cradle. It will come with a charger and USB sync cable.

mske sure you read the thread hear concerning the upgrade process ... it's a little different for 600 to 650 moves... (sorry i'm to lazy to search for it)
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Insertion knows cause he packs the boxes at the plant.

Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Throw that cable in the trash, or at least put it in your "emergency" electronics box.

Get the all-in-one that I linked to on eBay.