1.    #1  
    Does anybody know of a utility which will change the ringer from vibrate to an audio ring while it is being charged. This was built in functionality in my Motorola Timeport way back in the day... Thanks!
    I don't believe so, but it would probably be a good addition to one of Jeff Gibson's (http://www.gotreosoftware.com) applications. I would think it could at least be added to CradleCare, but would probably also fit into ProfileCare.
    Profiles verson 1.1 will do this. You can define profiles to begin on certain 'Triggers,' one of which is inserting into the cradle. (Another trigger is removing from the cradle, so you can go back to your default cofiguration.

Oh, yes. Profiles is free.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb
    Profiles verson 1.1 will do this. You can define profiles to begin on certain 'Triggers,' one of which is inserting into the cradle. (Another trigger is removing from the cradle, so you can go back to your default cofiguration.

Oh, yes. Profiles is free.
    That's funny. I use Profiles myself, but never took a close look at the Triggers part of it. I just use it for scheduled profile switches. Nice recommendation!
  5.    #5  
    This is great I really appreciate everybody's help...