1.    #1  
    i looked through all the options and i could not find that.

if not is there any other programs that can (small ones)
    Old Nokia - Nokia 3390 Sidekick 1 (black and white) - Sidekick Color - Treo 600 - Sidekick 2 - Blackberry 7100t - Treo 650 and razr black (best combo EVER) Iphone 8gb - Iphone 3G 16gb - BlackBerry Bold
    In mVoice click on settings and check the option "Store one-button recordings on SD card". I have version 2.5.
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
  3.    #3  
    i take that back, the actualy question i have is:
    when you go into prefrences you can click "store one-button recordings to sd card"
    but you only have 4 options for "one button recordings" and none of them work for me....
    Old Nokia - Nokia 3390 Sidekick 1 (black and white) - Sidekick Color - Treo 600 - Sidekick 2 - Blackberry 7100t - Treo 650 and razr black (best combo EVER) Iphone 8gb - Iphone 3G 16gb - BlackBerry Bold
  4.    #4  
    anyone?
    Make sure you have mVoice running from Ram and I think you also need to do a reset after turning the one button recording option and key on.

I know I had it working, but have since decided that I would rather have the buttons for other things and put mVoice in my Quick Launch list in ZLauncher.