1.    #1  
    Does anyone know where I can buy Treo 650 screen protectors for cheap? The TreoCentral.com store sells them for $15 for 3!! That is a lot of money for a piece of plastic. Has anyone seen them online for cheaper or at least get more than 3 for $15? I need to buy enough for 400 Treo's so I need a discount.

Thanks!
    I'd try contacting one of the manufacturers directly to inquire about volume pricing.

It also depends what type of screen protector you're looking for. Do you want the high quality type which is removable, washable and reusable or do you want the cheaper one which bubbles, is not reusable and is harder to install?

A few of the good ones are:

www.pocketpctechs.com
    www.boxwave.com
    www.martinfields.com
    www.pdascreenprotectors.com
    www.eximscreenprotector.co.uk
    Quote Originally Posted by jogerson
    Does anyone know where I can buy Treo 650 screen protectors for cheap? The TreoCentral.com store sells them for $15 for 3!! That is a lot of money for a piece of plastic. Has anyone seen them online for cheaper or at least get more than 3 for $15? I need to buy enough for 400 Treo's so I need a discount.

Thanks!
    Boxwave does volume discounts, they say so right on their web page. But they are $18 for 3...but for 400 I bet you could get them down a bit
    Siemens S46 -> Siemens S56 -> Motorola MPx200 -> Moto v600 -> Audiovox SMT5600 -> Treo 650 -> Motorola Q (14 days) -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700w -> Treo 750
  4.    #4  
    Thanks guys! I'm going to check them out now.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Thanks guys! I'm going to check them out now.
    jogerson,

If you PM me with your name and email address, I would love to connect you to a customer service manager to assist you.

Cheers,
    Cho

Thanks!
    I've bought mine here twice (I've given so many away to others who have the 600 & 650, I needed more). They deliver really fast too.

http://search.ebay.com/12-SCREEN-PRO...fclZ3QQfrppZ50

-
    I use G2's from PDAScreenProtectors. They last a long time and I re-use them.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Just ordered a Martin Fields Overlay. Hope I like it
    If you are going to have to install -or support the people that do install- 400 screen protectors, you need to factor in the cost of your time. Boxware screen protectors are incredibly easy to apply. Even 45 seconds saved (conservative estimate) x 400 come to a good 5 man-hours saved! I'll bet you're worth $100 an hour minimum!

Were it not for an unplanned encounter with a bottle of sunscreen, I'd still be using the BoxWare I put on my 650 in December-they last forever!!
    Oh, I should add: the 'washable' claim for the boxwares is a load. Impossible to clean and then dry without big smudges all over it. But they are still awesome...