1.    #1  
    I've tried IPIM.NET on occasion and have liked the idea of an additional 'backup' on the net. Are there other offerings for a similar type service that expands beyond the basic contact/memo/todo applications?
    "Stupid Handspring."
    I use http://www.fusionone.com It syncs contacts, memos, todos, appointments to the internet. Then not only can you access them from any pc on the internet, but if you have a phone that supports wap like Nextel I1000 plus. You can browse to the fusionone site and have access to all your info, edit, add, delete. It's very powerful.

The only downside is since it now syncs to the internet it does not sync to Palm Desktop. I haven't had a problem restoring data from the web back to my Prism.

It's awesome!

-Ethos

PS. It's free too!!
    I use Truesync to sync to Yahoo! I don't use it as a backup, I use Yahoo! as my primary PIM. The only problem is that it currently doesn't sync memos. However, the Truesync accessor that works with Excite does sync memos and they also have what looks like a better PIM.
    I have been Synching with http://www.anyday.com (Palm now owns it) and do experience problems with it while synching (time-out). Anyone experiences the same thing?

i guess with the wireless internet modules coming out i can ask this question....

which internet PIM will allow you to sync wirelessly? has Palm incorporated this into AnyDay.com yet? I recently received a 7x and would like to sync to one spot on the net with my visor and then sync with the same info wirelessly on my 7x.

(i'm not a fan of 'signing up' recklessly around the internet so i thought i'd ask before trying something...)
    wow, it's been awhile.....things have REALLY changed...why is my Visor Edge still in my hand? Will a Treo fit better?
  6.    #6  
    Thanks ETHOS! You were absolutely right. FUSION ONE is awesome!

Really like the convergence for pc/pda/cellphone(future) features. I find it exactly what I was looking for. Also nice to have secure backup for emergency files.

Great tip!
    "Stupid Handspring."
    Originally posted by MIKE STH
    Thanks ETHOS! You were absolutely right. FUSION ONE is awesome!

Really like the convergence for pc/pda/cellphone(future) features. I find it exactly what I was looking for. Also nice to have secure backup for emergency files.

Great tip!
    Yes it's great.

I was able to use it to move my data from my VDX to my PRISM.