1.    #1  
    Has anyone here tried the Insten T650 cradle selling on ebay yet? Any general comments/impressions?

I've seen at least one package where it sells with a spare battery and was wondering if the cradle has a slot to charge the spare battery or not.

Thanks,

Greg
    Just ordered mine...

l
    -Lammy
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Link please
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
    Quote Originally Posted by eKeith
    Link please
    http://www.insten.com/productdetails...&productid=614

I've ordered one which is trucking across the US even as we speak. However, I don't believe that it has a spare battery drawer. I use the OEM one at home for just that reason, this one is for the office.
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Thanks for the link northward.

I think I'll skip this cradle and wait for the new Seido which is promised to have simultaneous wall charging and USB syncing as per the OEM cable...
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
    Quote Originally Posted by eKeith
    I think I'll skip this cradle and wait for the new Seido which is promised to have simultaneous wall charging and USB syncing as per the OEM cable...
    Given that Seidio products aren't usually terribly cheap, I'm trying to picture the advantage that one would have over the OEM. Am I missing something?
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by northward
    Given that Seidio products aren't usually terribly cheap, I'm trying to picture the advantage that one would have over the OEM. Am I missing something?
    Well, there are more than a few reports of problematic OEM cradles and although the negatives surely outway any positives on the forums, with the well-documented problems with the OEM cable, I doubt the OEM cradle is any better. Also, the Seido cradle I'm waiting on supposed to accommodate the Vaja T65 and other cases. Check out this link.