Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    Three different data sets now implicate long-term use of mobile phones with acoustic tumors: Two from the Öreboro group and one from the Karolinska group. The University of Vienna has found support for Henry Lai and NP Singh’s studies showing that RF radiation can break DNA—these results from the REFLEX research program indicate that RF radiation may well be genotoxic after all. And even more recently, an Australian researcher reported additional evidence that RF can break up DNA.

Just last month, a British team published a paper in the British Medical Journal showing that children living near power lines had higher than expected rates of leukemia. The National Grid’s Swanson is one of the authors of that paper, but at this point he is not slated to discuss it in Ottawa.

http://www.microwavenews.com/fromthe...html#whoottawa
    I once read a study that showed that over exposure to water can cause death.
    I actually new a guy who died from water overdose its called water intoxication, and although rare, is quite real.
    You will definitely get cancer using your Treo if you have a Marlboro in the other hand.
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tangible
    You will definitely get cancer using your Treo if you have a Marlboro in the other hand.
    Laugh it up, fuzz ball!

(quote from...)
    Quote Originally Posted by mgauss
    Laugh it up, fuzz ball!

(quote from...)
    Han Solo. I don't think he ever used a cell phone.

This means that in the future, there are NO cell phones. Sucks, don't it?!?
    Actually, it was "a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away"....so they weren't invented yet

:P
    Quote Originally Posted by marcuslf
    Actually, it was "a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away"....so they weren't invented yet

Rather recently, in a neighborhood quite close by...

A person was not too concerned
    Quote Originally Posted by marcuslf

DOH!! I've been reminded of this several times, just can't come to grips with spaceships in the past! I've an awfully arrogant view about human kind and find it hard to believe there are other intelligent life forms out there. I wish I really knew the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by grndslm
    DOH!! I've been reminded of this several times, just can't come to grips with spaceships in the past! I've an awfully arrogant view about human kind and find it hard to believe there are other intelligent life forms out there. I wish I really knew the truth.
    Go ask Tom Cruise. He knows...

Oh, and Tom Cruise is still an ***.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Brigrat
    I actually new a guy who died from water overdose its called water intoxication, and although rare, is quite real.
    A girl here in Denver died of "hyper-hydration" - she took a bunch of Ecstasy and drank so much water that she died.
    Soldiers in basic training died from too much water...or so I've read.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Go ask Tom Cruise. He knows...

Oh, and Tom Cruise is still an ***.
    HAH....Was it just me, or did that movie have SEVERAL flaws?? The EMP blast that stopped the already moving cars from running (the mechanic even said the STARTER 's solenoid was fried, the already moving cars would have still worked, maybe would have run a little rich on fuel, but they wouldn't have just died)...yet the camcorder that fell on the ground picked up the awakened tripods. And what was the deal with the light show....these aliens cared just as much about what colors would flash underneath their tripods as they did the ecstasy of war. I'd say say that it wasn't bacteria that killed 'em...it was hyper-hydration!!

Sorry for ruining the movie. It sucked.
    Three different data sets now implicate long-term use of mobile phones with acoustic tumors: ...
    The worst "killer" is right around you all the time, unavoidable. It's called nature.

Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
    HAH....Was it just me, or did that movie have SEVERAL flaws?? The EMP blast that stopped the already moving cars from running (the mechanic even said the STARTER 's solenoid was fried, the already moving cars would have still worked, maybe would have run a little rich on fuel, but they wouldn't have just died)...yet the camcorder that fell on the ground picked up the awakened tripods. And what was the deal with the light show....these aliens cared just as much about what colors would flash underneath their tripods as they did the ecstasy of war. I'd say say that it wasn't bacteria that killed 'em...it was hyper-hydration!!

Sorry for ruining the movie. It sucked.
    So is that how the treo 650 works?
    Quote Originally Posted by SoloAlpha06
    So is that how the treo 650 works?
    Only in the movies.
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    "Go ask Tom Cruise. He knows...

Oh, and Tom Cruise is still an ***"

tom cruise is, most definitely,.... without a doubt,...... without question,.....

..... STILL.. an ***.
    I gotta have more cowbell
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Three different data sets now implicate long-term use of mobile phones with acoustic tumors: Two from the Öreboro group and one from the Karolinska group. The University of Vienna has found support for Henry Lai and NP Singh’s studies showing that RF radiation can break DNA—these results from the REFLEX research program indicate that RF radiation may well be genotoxic after all. And even more recently, an Australian researcher reported additional evidence that RF can break up DNA.

Just last month, a British team published a paper in the British Medical Journal showing that children living near power lines had higher than expected rates of leukemia. The National Grid’s Swanson is one of the authors of that paper, but at this point he is not slated to discuss it in Ottawa.

http://www.microwavenews.com/fromthe...html#whoottawa
    If you swallow a gulp of water from the Dead Sea, you will die.
    Think of the many billions and billions of people that have died at some point after being born....
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    HAH....Was it just me, or did that movie have SEVERAL flaws?? .... Sorry for ruining the movie. It sucked.
    This thread is not going anywhere anyway, so what the heck. Agree, it totally sucked. Basically a few hours of hide and seek. And then after all that...there's like NO human victory. It's just sort of...over...just like that. I walked into Mr. & Mrs. Smith right after seeing WOTW, just to shoot it out of my system.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast