1.    #1  
    I hate to sound like a newbie, but I suppose I do. I have searced this site for some info on the Treo 650 and could find nothing. If this has already been asked please forgive me and humor me one more time. I have been using my Treo 650 for 60 days and I have been mostly satisfied. However, I was dissappointed to learn that the Blue tooth headset (Jabbra BT 200) does not support sound from the mp3 player. Is there a work-around or and adabter for this? Seems it sure would be handy. Also is the camera on the 650 .3 Mp or 1.3 MP? I have read both. The pictures are not very useful as they are.

bbbrackin
    Quote Originally Posted by bbbrackin
    I have been using my Treo 650 for 60 days and I have been mostly satisfied. However, I was dissappointed to learn that the Blue tooth headset (Jabbra BT 200) does not support sound from the mp3 player. Is there a work-around or and adabter for this?
    No, there isn't. Read this article from the Palmone Knowledgebase. Here are the relevant bits:
    Treo 650's Bluetooth implementation does not support these Bluetooth profiles:
    ...* A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution: playing music wirelessly. This is Bluetooth 1.2, and the Treo 650 smartphone is Bluetooth 1.1)
    Will Treo 650 be upgradeable to Bluetooth 1.2?
    At this time, there are no plans to upgrade the Bluetooth technology in the Treo 650 smartphone to version 1.2.
    the camera is certainly not a megapixel cam
    1 | 2
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MFizzel
    the camera is certainly not a megapixel cam
    It certainly is. It's a .3 megapixel camera.

Okay, so every now and then my Marketing degree pays off.
    Apple iPhone, Apple Bluetooth
    Quote Originally Posted by jay_man2
    It certainly is. It's a .3 megapixel camera.

Okay, so every now and then my Marketing degree pays off.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!